60's NORTHERN - QUALITY, CLASSIC OLDIES

Alan Walls

Quality Oldies: the authentic Northern Soul sound from the scene's golden era. All 1st issue originals - nae pish!

Billy Butler - Right Track - Okeh demo vg++ £150 stone orig, JZSP 113544 stamp

Bob Relf - Blowing My Mind To Pieces / Girl You’re My Kind Of Wonderful - Trans American    ex    £150 THE greatest double-sider? Perfection!

Bobby Bell - Don’t Come Back To Me / Drop Me A Line - RCA demo ex £100 and speaking of great double siders, but these two are full-on, no nonsense Northern bangers

Bobby Garrett My Little Girl - Mirwood ex £200 this is Northern Soul! I punted a knackered boot last year for £15, could have sold it 10 times over. I asked the last guy to enquire WTF was going on, why the interest? He said a boot was going for £160 on eBay!!!

EJ Chandler - I Can’t Stand To Lose You - Sound of Soul ex £80 I’m running out of superlatives over here, textbook Northern

The High Keys - Living A Lie / Let’s Take a Chance - Verve demo ex £400 ‘Lie’ needs no introduction, just perfect, but ‘Chance’ on the flip is a gorgeous sweet slowie that’s had attention in itself

The Soul Shakers - I'm Getting Weaker / It's Love - Loma demo both sides vg++ £225 the great Len Jewell at the helm, another two wonderful sides

Irma Thomas - What Are You Trying To Do Imperial ex £75

*** ON HOLD *** Marke Jackson - I’ll Never Forget You - Jamie demo looks vg+, plays ex £60

Sandra Phillips - You Succeeded - Broadway vg++ £85

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

TERMS
(please do read this if you're gonna buy something) :

- Making an offer to buy - please PM me but also note on the sales thread there's a PM on the way.
- Prices - while I'm sure my prices are reasonable, I might be open to offers on some titles, so ask. Worst that could happen is I’ll say no, or maybe I’ll tell you to bugger off if you’re being really silly, but we’ll still be pals. Fact is, I’m selling these by choice, so there’s a good chance I’d choose to take a reasonable price than no sale at all, and there’s no sense you sitting there thinking you want it but it’s £2 more than that guy on Discogs…
- Shipping - £8 for UK deliveries over £50 by Special Delivery; £3 for 1st Class ‘Signed For’ if under £50. Please note these are standard Royal Mail prices, rounded up to cover the cost of proper packaging. If you don’t want to pay for Special Delivery then that’s fair enough, but please be aware you will be liable for the difference between the sale price and £50, which is the maximum compensation I can claim in the event it’s lost/stolen/knackered in transit. For overseas destinations, please ask.
- Payment - PayPal only, and must be made on my acceptance of your offer. If you wish the peace of mind of paying as a business transaction, please add 4% to the total (ie record plus shipping). If you want a wee bit of time to pay then just ask, please don't assume I'll hold a record without prior arrangement.
- Returns - no quibble, full refund on the safe return of any record, where you disagree with my condition grading or if I haven't mentioned an obvious fault. I make a point of posting pics so you can see the condition of the labels before you buy. I won't accept returns because of a label's appearance, or because you've decided you don't really like the record after all, or some other daft reason.

Ok, that's the formal jive out the way. Thanks for looking, hope you find something of interest! Cheers, Alan

Billy Butler - Right Track.jpg

Bob Relf - Blowing.jpg

Bob Relf - Wonderful.jpg

Bobby Bell - Don't.jpg

Bobby Bell - Drop.jpg

Bobby Garrett.jpg

EJ Chandler.jpg

High Keys - Living  A Lie.jpg

High Keys - Take A Chance.jpg

Irma.jpg

Marke Jackson.jpg

Sandra Phillips.jpg

Soul Shakers - It's Love.jpg

Soul Shakers - Weaker.jpg

Edited by Alan Walls
spulling mistook
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

On 17 March 2017 at 12:19, Alan Walls said:

Quality Oldies: the authentic Northern Soul sound from the scene's golden era. All 1st issue originals - nae pish!

Billy Butler - Right Track - Okeh demo vg++ £150 stone orig, JZSP 113544 stamp

Bob Relf - Blowing My Mind To Pieces / Girl You’re My Kind Of Wonderful - Trans American    ex    £150 THE greatest double-sider? Perfection!

Bobby Bell - Don’t Come Back To Me / Drop Me A Line - RCA demo ex £100 and speaking of great double siders, but these two are full-on, no nonsense Northern bangers

Bobby Garrett My Little Girl - Mirwood ex £200 this is Northern Soul! I punted a knackered boot last year for £15, could have sold it 10 times over. I asked the last guy to enquire WTF was going on, why the interest? He said a boot was going for £160 on eBay!!!

EJ Chandler - I Can’t Stand To Lose You - Sound of Soul ex £80 I’m running out of superlatives over here, textbook Northern

The High Keys - Living A Lie / Let’s Take a Chance - Verve demo ex £400 ‘Lie’ needs no introduction, just perfect, but ‘Chance’ on the flip is a gorgeous sweet slowie that’s had attention in itself

The Soul Shakers - I'm Getting Weaker / It's Love - Loma demo both sides vg++ £225 the great Len Jewell at the helm, another two wonderful sides

Irma Thomas - What Are You Trying To Do Imperial ex £75

*** ON HOLD *** Marke Jackson - I’ll Never Forget You - Jamie demo looks vg+, plays ex £60

Sandra Phillips - You Succeeded - Broadway vg++ £85

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

TERMS
(please do read this if you're gonna buy something) :

- Making an offer to buy - please PM me but also note on the sales thread there's a PM on the way.
- Prices - while I'm sure my prices are reasonable, I might be open to offers on some titles, so ask. Worst that could happen is I’ll say no, or maybe I’ll tell you to bugger off if you’re being really silly, but we’ll still be pals. Fact is, I’m selling these by choice, so there’s a good chance I’d choose to take a reasonable price than no sale at all, and there’s no sense you sitting there thinking you want it but it’s £2 more than that guy on Discogs…
- Shipping - £8 for UK deliveries over £50 by Special Delivery; £3 for 1st Class ‘Signed For’ if under £50. Please note these are standard Royal Mail prices, rounded up to cover the cost of proper packaging. If you don’t want to pay for Special Delivery then that’s fair enough, but please be aware you will be liable for the difference between the sale price and £50, which is the maximum compensation I can claim in the event it’s lost/stolen/knackered in transit. For overseas destinations, please ask.
- Payment - PayPal only, and must be made on my acceptance of your offer. If you wish the peace of mind of paying as a business transaction, please add 4% to the total (ie record plus shipping). If you want a wee bit of time to pay then just ask, please don't assume I'll hold a record without prior arrangement.
- Returns - no quibble, full refund on the safe return of any record, where you disagree with my condition grading or if I haven't mentioned an obvious fault. I make a point of posting pics so you can see the condition of the labels before you buy. I won't accept returns because of a label's appearance, or because you've decided you don't really like the record after all, or some other daft reason.

Ok, that's the formal jive out the way. Thanks for looking, hope you find something of interest! Cheers, Alan

Billy Butler - Right Track.jpg

Bob Relf - Blowing.jpg

Bob Relf - Wonderful.jpg

Bobby Bell - Don't.jpg

Bobby Bell - Drop.jpg

Bobby Garrett.jpg

EJ Chandler.jpg

High Keys - Living  A Lie.jpg

High Keys - Take A Chance.jpg

Irma.jpg

Marke Jackson.jpg

Sandra Phillips.jpg