Does anyone know this music?

Guest Diamsoul0212

Guest Diamsoul0212

I need your help, I'm looking for a vinyl that I heard from a video. I would need the name of the singer and the title of the song. Thank you for your help

Edited by Diamsoul0212
Social source share

Guest Diamsoul0212

I'm looking for the name of the singer and the title of this soul music, thank you in advance for your precious help

Social source share

Guest Diamsoul0212

Hello, woodbutcher. I have a lot of trouble with my English (I'm French) I rest my message because I'm not sure I put it in the right place yesterday. I try to understand the site with a translator of text and it does not translate very well. In any case I thank you for taking the time to answer me, even if I do not have the answer to my request 😢😢. Good day to you

Social source share

Guest Diamsoul0212

Okay modernsoulsucks. So I just have to wait for an answer to my question then. If you have any advices to give me to improve my posts on the forum do not hesitate, because I really struggle to understand how to do it. thank you

Social source share

Guest randy

Such a great track I wish someone would come up with the good on this  I've tired but can't find a match 

It sounds like it's from a TV or film score unless someone has done some clever editing come soul source someone must know this 

Social source share

Guest randy

Why join in the conversation if you nothing useful to add and only being negative?

Yes I know its not Jr Walker but I do think in falls into the category of Soul Music which this site is dedicated to

Soul Music - a kind of music incorporating elements of rhythm and blues and gospel music, popularized by American black people. Characterized by an emphasis on vocals and an impassioned improvisatory delivery,

Social source share

18 minutes ago, randy said:

Why join in the conversation if you nothing useful to add and only being negative?

Yes I know its not Jr Walker but I do think in falls into the category of Soul Music which this site is dedicated to

Soul Music - a kind of music incorporating elements of rhythm and blues and gospel music, popularized by American black people. Characterized by an emphasis on vocals and an impassioned improvisatory delivery,

I am entitled to my opinion - it's an open forum and I'm a member. What you think is neither here nor there to me to be honest. 

Probably best to keep your half baked smart ass lecture about soul music to yourself - its wasted on me. 

:wink:

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Guest Spain pete

My opinion for what it's worth is, it's very good and soulful and a lot better than some of the stuff that's talked about and brought and sold on this site ,hope you get an answer from some good soul out there .remember friend don't let the soul police  get you down 🎶🎶👏🎶👍

Social source share

So the guy comes home only to see his wife's bloody body in the kitchen at this point the tune kicks in - he cradles his wife's head while tears fall down his face - he sees a screwed up match strike on the floor from the local biker bar - at this point he goes into the garage loads up with shot guns in each arm and Mexican type belts round both shoulders - as the music starts to fade he's seen walking down the street towards the bar - maybe chewing a big cigar, dressed in combats and a long coat , not sure about a hat - on a more serious note I would say it is soulful however too slow, except for a smooch at the end of the night 

IMG_1632.JPG

IMG_1633.JPG

Social source share

Guest Diamsoul0212

Thank you all for taking your time to answer me. I have a lot of trouble understanding everything you write, because google translate does not translate very well, I'm French. I found a video with a better sound. If this can help with my research. The person who posted this video does not want to give me any information about his 33t. Still thank you to you

Social source share

Guest Diamsoul0212

Thank you all for taking your time to answer me. I have a lot of trouble understanding everything you write, because google translate does not translate very well, I'm French. I found a video with a better sound. If this can help with my research. The person who posted this video does not want to give me any information about his 33t. Still thank you to you

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!