Soul In The City 8/11/06

SITC returns at the Ditch bar Wednesday 8th November,145 Shoreditch High Street London E1 - with Martin Thomson, Paul Mckay, Mac & Dave Greenhill playing Northern & a slight smattering of anything else that takes our fancy all on original vinyl.

Please make sure if you're coming along to pop downstairs to where we are, if you stay upstairs you'll have a nice (or not so nice) band to listen to sad.gif

FREE ENTRY 6.30 -12.00 Come along for a beer, a chat or to dance yer legs down to yer knees :dance:

www.soulitc.co.uk

• Replies 9
  • Views 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Curses - clashes with a Spurs game - so I'll catch you next month. What's the date of the December one? Hope it gives me an excuse to miss the dreaded office party.

Have a good one.

well, I was very good this month - meeting in London on thursday morning & ticket down sorted (easy to change travel to the evening before - yippee!)

BUT silly me got committed to another one in Leeds on Wednesday night too (doh!)

...Once I catch up on sleep, I think I really need to get my priorities right and sort out my social life :ohmy:

Have a good one guys, have a dance for me :yes: .

m

well, I was very good this month - meeting in London on thursday morning & ticket down sorted (easy to change travel to the evening before - yippee!)

BUT silly me got committed to another one in Leeds on Wednesday night too (doh!)

...Once I catch up on sleep, I think I really need to get my priorities right and sort out my social life rolleyes.gif

Have a good one guys, have a dance for me :yes: .

m

Come on Maria, get a grip. Are you coming down with Arthur at the end of the month? I will try and have a dance for you though.

Looking forward to SITC very much. I have enjoyed every single one I've been to, back to the days of the Old Blue Last. To me it is now my favourite Northern night.

And it is my best chance of seeing some of my friends who can't always get into London at the weekends for soul nights.

Musically I am looking forward to hearing some of my favourites, plus plenty that are new to me.

What time does the Spurs match finish out of curiosity, would prefer to be later on the train home? Not sure I can cope with a train full of boisterous footer fans and City drunks, lol.

Come on Maria, get a grip. Are you coming down with Arthur at the end of the month? I will try and have a dance for you though.

Looking forward to SITC very much. I have enjoyed every single one I've been to, back to the days of the Old Blue Last. To me it is now my favourite Northern night.

And it is my best chance of seeing some of my friends who can't always get into London at the weekends for soul nights.

Musically I am looking forward to hearing some of my favourites, plus plenty that are new to me.

What time does the Spurs match finish out of curiosity, would prefer to be later on the train home? Not sure I can cope with a train full of boisterous footer fans and City drunks, lol.

Don't worry Geoff Steve lives down my way laugh.gif

Geoff

White Hart Lane station will be busy from 10 - 10.30, but they're all perfect gentlemen. It's those Charlton fans in shorts you need to watch !!

Geoff

White Hart Lane station will be busy from 10 - 10.30, but they're all perfect gentlemen. It's those Charlton fans in shorts you need to watch !!

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I have to agree Steve, shorts in November, whatever next :ohmy:

Have a good one tonight mate (give Murphy some abuse for me :wicked: )

Everyone else, hope to see you DOWNSTAIRS at the Ditch Bar, always fantastic music,

very friendly bunch of ageing alcoholics, come & listen to the bones creaking :lol: