Worst Intro?

Bbrich

Following recent topic on 'best intros' what about the worst intros for what then turns into a good record.......  cant imagine why they thought this intro needed to be so long...  (mind you it was also credited to GENO instead of GINO by mistake)

Edited by bbrich
thought of another comment to add
Social source share

14 hours ago, bbrich said:

Following recent topic on 'best intros' what about the worst intros for what then turns into a good record.......  cant imagine why they thought this intro needed to be so long...  (mind you it was also credited to GENO instead of GINO by mistake)

What????  You don't appreciate the futuristic instrumental genius of the Altrasonics????  Shame on you!  I'd even take The Atlantics over these guys.  Gino got the college crowds because his back-up bands were their classmates!  :rofl:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

5 hours ago, RobbK said:

What????  You don't appreciate the futuristic instrumental genius of the Altrasonics????  Shame on you!  I'd even take The Atlantics over these guys.  Gino got the college crowds because his back-up bands were their classmates!  :rofl:

I just think 5 or 6 of those beeps would be enough - the rest i love!

Social source share

On 20 March 2017 at 12:32, bbrich said:

I really like the choppy weirdness of the intro on this - but the shorter version of it is better. Think this is a great record all round...

• Helpful 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, corbett80 said:

I really like the choppy weirdness of the intro on this - but the shorter version of it is better. Think this is a great record all round...

Agree great record. I have the atac issue so what is the shorter version you refer to because i thought the mala issue was the same?

Social source share

A slightly different slant,a killer intro that descends into the biggest pile of bilge youv'e ever heard,imagine the horror when after the intro gets you up he opens his gob but it's too late,everybody's looking..time for your coat.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!