SOUL SOURCE RECORD CLUB 2017 (I FEEL SO GOOD, I WANNA JUMP BACK)

dthedrug

4 hours ago, Patto said:

Another one ive been re aquainted with.One of the cheapest original label wigan anthems you can buy and still one of the best.

Nice one Patto it sure is one of the best, massive favourite of mine, awesome vocals from Nancy... :hatsoff2:  

• Up vote 1
Social source share

22 hours ago, Patto said:

Another one ive been re aquainted with.One of the cheapest original label wigan anthems you can buy and still one of the best.

Patto

Don't do top ten's but if I did this would be near the top.Every time I hear that haunting opening it takes me straight back to Wigan,although it wasn't a new tune by the time I went it still got plenty of plays & in my mind will always belong there.

Cheers

Martyn

• Up vote 3
Social source share

17 hours ago, hullsoul said:

Patto

Don't do top ten's but if I did this would be near the top.Every time I hear that haunting opening it takes me straight back to Wigan,although it wasn't a new tune by the time I went it still got plenty of plays & in my mind will always belong there.

Cheers

Martyn

:hatsoff2:HI Martyn  / ALL..

Sorry not been about, I have not been able to move of the setae for 3 weeks because of my Type 2 (can we take it as read i's getting worse not better? so if I go missing for a bit, it's that or I have had me collar felt??).....Any way "The END OF MY LOVE" - NANCY  WILSON - CAPITOL -USA & UK and many other country's around the globe more the shame "who thinks they have good rare records if they have a Aussie or Peru copy" I will do without thank you, there is more than enough for my lug's on US?UK for me,.. I first got a whiff! of this classic at the "MALLET" maybe Tony Deller? I love it from it's first note, but it was at the Wirrina I got a chance of buying it on a US issue, however like I did with most of my wants back then, was to ask Mick if it was on UK if he nodded I would search my local haunts to locate a copy,  I had great success with this easy technique, and by the time I went to my next nighter I had it in my box, a really great record,, funny thing having contacts! as I have never had a UK DEMO?

Will be starting a new thread this weekend, £am Monday morning, this thread will be closed, so save your best for 2 days if that's OK?

CHEERS DAVE K

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Looks like we are still here?

Today's offering got released twice on Boola-Boola,once the B side of there biggie "I Thought You Were Mine" which unfortunately isn't the one I've got :(

Still think this side is worth an outing.

The Natural Four - You Did This For Me Boola-Boola

Social source share