For More Details Phone 01282 814058 or 07967 651255

• Replies 72
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

that Emily Pankhurst has a lot to answer for.........first the vote now they can DJ, bloody countries going to ruin :yes:

Jeff I think you may be heading for a clout on Saturday mate - I would quit now while your still alive :lol:

post-1903-1162510562_thumb.jpg

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 24th

RUNS 10pm-6am £10 o.t.d.

DJ's - Neil Taylor, Karl Heard,

Fred Krol, Paul Harris,

Phil Kowalski & Cliff Camfield

Special Guests-Jumpin' Joan

& Kitch

Playing Mega Rarities & Lesser Known Gems

hi phill, gonna make the trip up from wales to this one , heard good things and reports, goIing ado on down here first but expect 20 or so taffys to arive around 2.30 directions maybe help full too!!! and the mighty woman "top bird " behind the deck`s!! what more could a boy ask for ?? :yes: see you at soul or nothing sat steve THOMAS

hi phill, gonna make the trip up from wales to this one , heard good things and reports, goIing ado on down here first but expect 20 or so taffys to arive around 2.30 directions maybe help full too!!! and the mighty woman "top bird " behind the deck`s!! what more could a boy ask for ?? :yes: see you at soul or nothing sat steve THOMAS

Hi Steve,

Long time no see. You'll be very welcome at Burnley anytime. If you click on the flier there's some directions at the bottom. In fact when I get a minute I'll PM them to you. And hopefully see you Saturday night. :lol:

Best, Phil.

hi phill, gonna make the trip up from wales to this one , heard good things and reports, goIing ado on down here first but expect 20 or so taffys to arive around 2.30 directions maybe help full too!!! and the mighty woman "top bird " behind the deck`s!! what more could a boy ask for ?? :D see you at soul or nothing sat steve THOMAS

Will be good to see you Steve and Lydia, Think you will really enjoy the music and the atmosphere at Burnley, Phil's been woking really hard to build the event up and stick to his music policy, not always an easy combination, but its now working well, sure youll have a crackin' time... :thumbsup:

Guest THE BRIGADIER

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 24th

RUNS 10pm-6am £10 o.t.d.

Fred Krol, Paul Harris,

& Kitch

This is gonna be a cracker of night Phil, Mr Neil Taylor setting the standard who i know will not disappoint the early crowd, well worth getting there for the doors opening :thumbsup:

post-3349-1162763171_thumb.jpg

Edited by THE BRIGADIER

This is gonna be a cracker of night Phil, Mr Neil Taylor setting the standard who i know will not disappoint the early crowd, well worth getting there for the doors opening :thumbsup:

post-3349-1162763171_thumb.jpg

Hi Harry and Kev , gonna miss Neils spot hope to be there around 2.30 as else where first

INPORTANT QUESTION WHAT TIMES THE BAR OPEN TILL?? :yes:

:yes::thumbup:

STEVE T

hi paul at least you can be on your guard this time just in case theres a crazy women at large ,

see you on the 24th

now im sure ive been to a do in burnley before now when was it

Hello Tony, good to see you last week. Don't know what you said to him, but my mate Brian has been singing your praises ever since.....

That's a great piece of northern soul memorabilia mate. Takes me back.

Best Phil. :thumbsup:

Guest Neil Taylor

hi,i`m really looking foreward to starting the night off behind the decks.At what as to be one of the best all nighters going......great music and top people ........neil.

Hello Tony, good to see you last week. Don't know what you said to him, but my mate Brian has been singing your praises ever since.....

Best Phil. :yes:

Hi Phil,as you know i cant make this one,due to hols etc.Its the first one i cant make.Gutted. ranting_1.gif

Looks like its gonna be a real packer,with the type of people its aimed for.

Seems to be goin from strength to strength.

Keep up the good work mate !! :D

Cya soon Mike Cog

Hi Phil,as you know i cant make this one,due to hols etc.Its the first one i cant make.Gutted. :thumbsup:

Looks like its gonna be a real packer,with the type of people its aimed for.

Seems to be goin from strength to strength.

Keep up the good work mate !! :(

Cya soon Mike Cog

Hello Mike,

You will be missed mate, and just like to say many thanks for your support, and I know that you and Flanny have been instrumental in the promotion. It's very much appreciated. Sorry you won't be there, but I hope you have a fantastic holiday. :thumbsup:

Best regards, Phil.

Just some news about the BIG Christmas/ New Year nighter on Saturday December 30th. Special guest will be Mike Bolderson all the way from the Cambridge area, looking forward to hearing his spot.

Fred Krol can't be with us, so Steve Green has kindly agreed to step in and do a spot. He was on in September, and everyone who was there that night was treated to a fantastic set. So he's back by popular demand.

May be another guest yet, not sure if Stuart Bennet will be on at the moment.

But deffo on will be Paul Harris, Karl Heard, Phil Kowalski & Cliff Camfield.

Should be a packer, don't be late, room only holds 200.

Would that be "local people" Kev ? from Royston Vasey ? :thumbsup:

That's great news, looking forward to it. thumbsup.gif

That's right, the quiet locals who just drink blackcurrant flavoured fruit juice all night.

(sorry - get into trouble for saying Vimto ) :thumbsup:

See you next week.

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 24th

RUNS 10pm-6am £10 o.t.d.

Fred Krol, Paul Harris,

& Kitch

Just a gentle bump up for this, as it's this Friday. :unsure:

Just a gentle bump up for this, as it's this Frida phil get to work ,,just heard that steve green and andy hutchins are coming on friday dont think ive seen these two together since the bankhall miners days :hypo: andy is bringing asales box dig deeeeeep ..... :( for what its worth i reckon it will be maximum capacity on friday ,,,, soulbarner if youre reading ill be playing something just for the sedbergh crowd...... :unsure:

Just a gentle bump up for this, as it's this Friday. :shades:

Thinking of going to Burnley on Friday heard so many good reports about it.

Edited by Andy..

Just a gentle bump up for this, as it's this Friday. :D

Hopefully I'll be at this one :yes:

Can't believe I can never quite make it :shades:

Will be back from the depths of Essex by then, and will be champing at the bit to go dancing :thumbsup:

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 24th

RUNS 10pm-6am £10 o.t.d.

Fred Krol, Paul Harris,

& Kitch

JUMPIN JOAN!!! Your a lucky man.... Phil, to be having a woman of such superb taste and undeniable soul gracing your decks!! Im in Australia and Im almost tempted to fly back just for her spot!!

:shades: Play James Wayne for me Joaniex

PAUL-S :thumbsup:

Edited by paul-s
Guest Neil Taylor

hi phil...

can`t wait for friday,records sorted and looking foreward to playing em...

on first at burnley and on last at piercebridge the week after.fantastic...

two great weekends of soul music.

neil.

Best Phil. :shades:

Bloody hell I was at that Arthur Conley one as well and a few others, remember the Circulation Club all dayers? - as you say Phil takes me back. See ya Friday.

Colin.

Edited by rider

the village bus has lost a wheel but we will still be there Phil ( by car ) plus I am going to calm down as well so you will see the new quiet me ( instead of jumping around screaming and shouting :shhh: ) looking forward to it !!!

THE NEW QUIET ME [HOPE NOT]PREFER THE OLD HEADSEY,ME AND GAZ WILL BE GOING IN MY MOTOR SPLITTING THE DRIVING AND SOME OTHERS IF WE CAN STIR SOME INTEREST UP.

GREAT LINE UP,JOAN AND KITCH PLUS THE SUPERB LADS FROM BURNLY.

SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY NIGHT.

BAZ A.

Trouble at mill I'm afraid, Kitch has had to cry off due to his business moving their premises. He's gutted to be missing it, but we will re-arrange his visit for another date. :lol: I had a huge list of requests for him to play as well. :angry:

That's the bad news......

The good news is......

Steve Green has kindly agreed to step in to the breach a month early, if you were lucky enough to be at Burnley a couple of months ago when he last graced the decks, then you know what a treat is in store. Thanks mate. :shhh: