Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Pete Roberts

MOTOWN MAGIC

MOTOWN MAGIC - Just listened to 2 Hours of Fabulous MOTOWN MUSIC!! .... For me the music that started it all.

On the RICHARD SEARLING SOUL SHOW.. ON BBC RADIO MANCHESTER. If you miss it, you can listen again for 30 days.

Richard does it again!! Fantastic.

Best Regards.

Robo. 66

On 25/03/2017 at 00:43, Pete Roberts said:

MOTOWN MAGIC - Just listened to 2 Hours of Fabulous MOTOWN MUSIC!! .... For me the music that started it all.

On the RICHARD SEARLING SOUL SHOW.. ON BBC RADIO MANCHESTER. If you miss it, you can listen again for 30 days.

Richard does it again!! Fantastic.

Best Regards.

Robo. 66

Hi,

Loving this

Is there any way to download for future listening.

Yes download the BBC radio app, then you can search for it,add it to always be in your 'My Radio's section and download it for listening in the app over next 30 days on any device with the app on.  Both the BBC Manchester and Stoke shows are available.

You can do the same on a computer too but I do it all via Android every week.  On Android the BBC radio app is available on the Play Store (no charge).

Edited by ThinkSmart

Pete

You play great tunes yourself

You and Ginger at Brighouse last year was one of the best events I have ever been to

Wheel excepted of course!!

Come back to Brighouse soon  -  Please

Hi Mod66

Thank you for your kind comments.

I will be back at the Brighouse Ritz on Friday May 19th, I always look forward to working at this fabulous venue!

I will be Dj'ing with Ginger in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear at Easter, in a few weeks time.

Regards.

Pete Roberts.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts