Kirkby Miners Welfare

Dendog

From tonight Kirkby Miners Wefare will be on the first

Friday Every Month

We will be only using Dj's that only play Classic oldies so you know what you are getting. Dj's for tonight are

Carl & Myself,Martin from Underwood, Cressy from Bentinck

So for a good night of N/S Kirkby Miners Welfare is the place to remember for the future

Cressy dont forget your Records

K.T.F.

Dendog

Edited by Dendog
  • Replies 6
  • Views 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Martin from Underwood & Cressy from Bentinck

Both Carl and I appreciate the good you both do for N/S and thank you for your sounds numbers may have been down but who needs quantity when you have quality.

Thanks to those from Spalding, Sheffield, Leeds, Grantham, Newark, and all the usual suspects.

It was nice to see Knight Nurse going to two venues before coming to East Kirkby to listen to some N/S Classics by the way Dave did you get a game of bingo, & Forest Town welfare is only on Bank Holiday Mondays the next one Jan 1st 2007 so don't forget Pal.

Rob & Julie from South Normanton happy anniversary the Jimmy Ruffin track went down well (Gonna to give her all the love I've got) Old classics you cant beat it and I mean the record - no I don't you old f**ts--- you both have a nice day

NEXT EAST KIRKBY is on

1st Dec then

Christmas Party Friday 23rd Dec

K.T.F

Dennis

Edited by Dendog

Hi Dennis.. really enjoyed it last night like you say numbers down a bit but it was still a great night with some top sounds played & everybody dancin. Cheers Cressy

yes m8y we have just been and booked for 2007 & 2008

will get you to spin some more of your classics soon

Dennis

:thumbsup: well i am from notts m8 and i was on my own if sue had been with me we might have got there earlier and i had a long day the bingo was good though :thumbsup:Martin from Underwood & Cressy from Bentinck

Both Carl and I appreciate the good you both do for N/S and thank you for your sounds numbers may have been down but who needs quantity when you have quality.

Thanks to those from Spalding, Sheffield, Leeds, Grantham, Newark, and all the usual suspects.

It was nice to see Knight Nurse going to two venues before coming to East Kirkby to listen to some N/S Classics by the way Dave did you get a game of bingo, & Forest Town welfare is only on Bank Holiday Mondays the next one Jan 1st 2007 so don't forget Pal.

Rob & Julie from South Normanton happy anniversary the Jimmy Ruffin track went down well (Gonna to give her all the love I've got) Old classics you cant beat it and I mean the record - no I don't you old f**ts--- you both have a nice day

NEXT EAST KIRKBY is on

1st Dec then

Christmas Party Friday 23rd Dec

K.T.F

Dennis