Simsy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

note the below comments were posted originally under a diff comment system - background changes to the system meant that had to transfer them across by hand

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

johnny hart  230

Posted March 15 · Flag

Stevie Aldo&Fix ,one of the first live soul singers I ever saw regularly at the Mardi Gras club in Mount Pleasant ,Liverpool. As a 16 year old this guy was the Real Deal interpreting live what we heard only on disc.Truly an icon to me and a super cool dude.Wonderful talent,made a great contribution to the Mersey soul scene .Respect Stevie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul-Slider  246

Posted March 15 · Flag

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul-Slider  246

Posted March 15 · Flag

corbett80  571

Posted March 15 (edited) · Flag

'You're Absolutely Right' is one of my favourite British soul releases. Really fantastic club soul sound. Sad to hear of his passing.

Look how cool he was back in the day too. Sharp! :thumbsup: 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Souljer6  46

Posted March 20 · Flag

Better than the original. Never let it go. R.I.P.   Steve

note the above comments were posted originally under a diff comment system - background changes to the system meant that had to transfer them across by hand

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!