Any Advice Please

Pete S

Don't know if anyone remembers but last week I posted up a link to a record I'd bid on, Bobby Treetop, asking if it was real, I'd asked the seller and he was very vague - as was his blurred photo. Anyway John Manship confirmed it was a fake, by which time I'd already won the item. I told the bloke I wasn't going to pay for it as it is a counterfeit, and total low and behold he has issued a non paying bidder complaint against me.

I have reported it via email to ebay as a counterfeit but they have made no response. Also the fact that it was obviously shill bidded up by 20 quid by a mysterious bidder.

Anyway what would you do, ebay don't seem too interested to be honest and I can't get phone support as I have slipped from gold power seller to silver!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N%3AIT&rd=1

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Don't know if anyone remembers but last week I posted up a link to a record I'd bid on, Bobby Treetop, asking if it was real, I'd asked the seller and he was very vague - as was his blurred photo. Anyway John Manship confirmed it was a fake, by which time I'd already won the item. I told the bloke I wasn't going to pay for it as it is a counterfeit, and total low and behold he has issued a non paying bidder complaint against me.

I have reported it via email to ebay as a counterfeit but they have made no response. Also the fact that it was obviously shill bidded up by 20 quid by a mysterious bidder.

Anyway what would you do, ebay don't seem too interested to be honest and I can't get phone support as I have slipped from gold power seller to silver!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N%3AIT&rd=1

Hi Pete

Send Ebay customer services an email with a link to this tread. They may act if they feel this is giving them bad PR. Don't know but it might work.

Dave

Social source share

RESULT!!! :tumbleweed3:

Dear mayfairmenthol (petesmithrecords@hotmail.com),

Please be aware that the following auction-style listing:

Item Number - 160043164862

Item Title - NORTHERN SOUL CLASSIC

has been removed by eBay for breaching of one or more of our policies. Any offers or bids placed on this auction-style listing are now null and void. You don?t have to complete the transaction. For privacy reasons, I can't tell you exactly why the item was removed.

Social source share

RESULT!!! :thumbsup:

Dear mayfairmenthol (petesmithrecords@hotmail.com),

Please be aware that the following auction-style listing:

Item Number - 160043164862

Item Title - NORTHERN SOUL CLASSIC

has been removed by eBay for breaching of one or more of our policies. Any offers or bids placed on this auction-style listing are now null and void. You don?t have to complete the transaction. For privacy reasons, I can't tell you exactly why the item was removed.

Good for you mate. Been worrying me all day :tumbleweed3:

Social source share

F*ck me you lot are helpful today

I'd like to help Pete but I don't dabble on E-bay. However, I saw you were struggling with the non-drinking lark??

Try Bitburgs non-alcholic stuff - it's not bad at all :thumbsup: They've got it down the golf club and it means I can play holes 19 through 36 with the same clear focus, whilst keeping the ball away from the green-keepers shed by the 3rd hole :tumbleweed3:

Social source share

I'd like to help Pete but I don't dabble on E-bay. However, I saw you were struggling with the non-drinking lark??

Try Bitburgs non-alcholic stuff - it's not bad at all :thumbsup: They've got it down the golf club and it means I can play holes 19 through 36 with the same clear focus, whilst keeping the ball away from the green-keepers shed by the 3rd hole :tumbleweed3:

I dunno Rich I think I am through the pain barrier, it's 12 days now and I honestly couldn't care less if I never have another beer or a cigarette! The only problem is - I'm sooooo bored at night...I haven't even watched any football this week, just couldn't be bothered, went to bed at 10pm every night...but thanks for the tip!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!