Reduced Further Inc Darrow Fletcher £160

Marktsoulman

All records from my box. Reservations PM please and payment Paypal Gift to marktsoulman@gmail.com. Shipping UK signed for £2.50. Insured or overseas please ask.

Descriptions carefully put together to be as accurate as possible. Visual grading unless otherwise stated.

Ike Strong "I Owe My Life To You/Since I Lost" Bama EX £50 This one is a lovely copy at £100 on JM site 

SOLD Frank & James "How Long Is Forever"Smooth City EX+ £45 Great record still to be picked up on currently £100 on JM

Californian Rock Choir "Whoever You Are" Cyclone w/d VG++ £45 Great tune and plays well

SOLD Nick Allen "A Hard Way To Go" WALAS EX- £75 Currently going at £200 on several sites

Kings Go Forth "Don't Take My Shadow Mr C's M £20 

SOLD Johnny Adams "You're A Bad Habit Baby" SSS International VG £45  Absolutely superb record that needs more exposure. This one not perfect to look at, playing with just a few pops but price reflects

Sold Charlie Hodges "Loving You Is Beautiful" Calla Orange EX £50 Absolutely gorgeous crossover hard to find now.

Darrow Fletcher "It's No Mistake" Crossover EX+ £160 I have accepted this back having sold at 200 and they not happy with the background noise on the pressing. The sis the third copy I have had that looks perfect, but there is some background noise. I suspect they are all like this and have reduced accordingly to be fair.

Lynn Sobey "What Happened/You'll Know I'm Around ABC w/d EX £30 A great tune both sides selling at 50 now...

Bobby Sanson "Don't Leave Me Baby" Sublime EX £50 Great Crossover

SOLD Gifted Four "Fallen Star/Are You Choosing" Hamita Semitica EX £50

One'sy Mack "Never Listen To Your Heart/A Part Of A Fool" ghetto EX £50 On Discogs at £100 in UK

Delorise Berry "No Other Girl" Cotillion VG £40   Currently £100 on Discogs and Craig Moorer

Thanks for looking

Mark T

Edited by marktsoulman
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source