Pete Wickam Back In Hospital Sunday 26th November

jonbuck

Sunday 26th November....Pete is back in Hospital, He went in Saturday Day time He was complaining of pains in his head, & Had lost the feeling all down his left side....on speaking to him this afternoon, he said most of the feeling had come back to his Face & Leg, but his arm was still a bit numb....Jon Buck

(contact for Pete & Helen near the end of this original thread)

Pete's in hospital....He had a Severe pain in his head on Monday, The Doctor sent him to the Hospital were he has been undergoing various tests, MIR...Lumber Punch Etc...long & short of it is he has a burst blood vessel on his Brain & will be having an operation over the next few days, I last saw Pete Friday night & he has been quite with it, like sitting up talking etc....But as Pete said "I've Got This Constant Headache" anybody wanting to contact Helen who doesn't have their number PM Me & I will forward it to you....

post-2461-1162632130_thumb.jpg

Jon Buck 07977-330697

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

• Replies 72
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Pete's in hospital....He had a Severe pain in his head on Monday, The Doctor sent him to the Hospital were he has been undergoing various tests, MIR...Lumber Punch Etc...long & short of it is he has a burst blood vessel on his Brain & will be having an operation over the next few days, I last saw Pete Friday night & he has been quite with it, like sitting up talking etc....But as Pete said "I've Got This Constant Headache" anybody wanting to contact Helen who doesn't have their number PM Me & I will forward it to you....

Jon Buck 07977-330697

I hope he`s reight,top fella`.

Social source share

Jon Buck 07977-330697

============

Good luck Pete :lol:

Social source share

send him my best wishes when you visit him next

Yea our thoughts are with Pete & Helen @ This Worring time....I May call in @ The Royal Free in Hampstead on the way into London Tonight or on the way home from the 100 Club....

Jon Buck

ps....The Nurse's Keep Asking Him What the Tattoo's are on his knees, A Black Bomber & A Black & White Bomber :thumbsup:

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

Jon Buck 07977-330697

Speedy recovery to Pete.

Jon, moving this to main section. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hope my old buddy's gonna be alright Send my best, and can you post the hospital/ward details up as would like to send a card

At The Moment he is still in Hemel Hempstead Hospital St Peters Ward....Helen Doesn't know when he will be going to the Royal Free for his Operation....Which in one sense shows that he is not in a life threatening situation, As Helen said if it was really bad they would operate straight away....I Jokingly Suggested it was caused by all those years of Spinning, Which put a smile on his face....

Jon Buck

Social source share

Guest martinsbox

At The Moment he is still in Hemel Hempstead Hospital St Peters Ward....Helen Doesn't know when he will be going to the Royal Free for his Operation....Which in one sense shows that he is not in a life threatening situation, As Helen said if it was really bad they would operate straight away....I Jokingly Suggested it was caused by all those years of Spinning, Which put a smile on his face....

Jon Buck

Wish him well for me next time you see him. Great bloke.

Martin

Social source share

John,

Please wish Pete the very best from the South Wales crew...hope he's well soon

Haven't seen Pete today, but been told by the nurses on his ward that he is OK & will transported to London's Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead after 4pm Today Sunday, all being well they will be operating on him on Monday....while Pete is @ The Royal Free he will be in Thorne Ward....you can phone the ward direct 0207-830-2735 or the main switchboard is 0207-794-0500

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

Original nutter from way back when,hope he´s ok now , Jon pass on my regards mate,Steve

Pete was on top of the World Yesterday Due to West Ham's 1 Nil Victory over The Arsenal....But That was soon forgotten when they came in this Morning & Cut his Loveley Hair Off & Shave his Head [[[[slightly Exaggerated]]]] ....The Nursing Staff on his Ward in The Royal Free Hospital this morning Said He is Comfootable....

our Thoughts are with you Pete....post-2461-1162816586_thumb.jpg

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

Pete was on top of the World Yesterday Due to West Ham's 1 Nil Victory over The Arsenal....But That was soon forgotten when they came in this Morning & Cut his Loveley Hair Off & Shave his Head....The Nursing Staff on his Ward in The Royal Free Hospital this morning Said He is Comfootable....

our Thoughts are with you Pete....

Jon Buck

One of my oldest mates on the scene - thinking of you matey!!

Alan

Social source share

One of my oldest mates on the scene - thinking of you matey!!Alan

Spoke to Pete tonight. He is in Good Spirits,They are doing all they can @ the moment, he still has the occaional pains which are being kept at bay with a good pain killer,He said they may not operate till Wednesday....

Jon Buck 07977-330697

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

:( I've just got off the mobile phone to Pete,they (the hospital)are going to operate tommorrow (thursday).he seems in good spirits,a tad nervous(so would we all be).The one good thing he said at least they aint cut off his hair yet,he's happy about that..

Good luck Pete,a speedy recovery to get you up and about very soon.

all the best mucker ,thinking of you

Toby & Mandy (the receptionist & Petes mum !!). :thumbsup: .

Social source share

.The one good thing he said at least they aint cut off his hair yet,he's happy about that..

Yea that's the Weird thing They Are Operating On His Brain....But They are going in through the Groin ???? Our thoughts are with you Pete 1pm Operation....

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

Yea that's the Weird thing They Are Operating On His Brain....But They are going in through the Groin ????

A really good friend of mine had a brain aneurism about a year and a half ago... and they dealt with it the same way.

She was so incredibly poorly.. thought we were going to loose her for sure....

But we didn't.. and now she is almost as good as new... even got herself married a couple of months ago... !!

Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

A really good friend of mine had a brain aneurism about a year and a half ago... and they dealt with it the same way.

But we didn't.. and now she is almost as good as new... even got herself married a couple of months ago... !!

wish him well from me have'nt seen him for years not since yate

leon gloucester

TALCUM POWDER SOUL

WWW.GLOUCESTERFM.COM

EVERY WEDNESDAY 7 PM TO 9PM

IN THE GLOUCESTER AREA 96.6FM

Social source share

Pete Said thanks for for all the cards phone calls & Texts.... it's kept me going He said

Jon Buck

Social source share

This is great news

Soon be back, spinning by those loud base bins

9pm Thursday....Pete Said Hi Everbody....he's a bit sore round by his Bollocks,[because they operated through his groin] He say's he feel's Great, & as Pete say's he could be feeling the same as he is now but sitting in bed with a shaved head, Fancy having a Brain Operation via My Bollocks....Pete say's Hi to Shute....

& Leon he say's getting a message from you was a real shock, & he even remembered you being a Man U supporter....

pete's mobile 07985-603857

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

Cheers John, missed the post somehow brill news though

spoke to Pete 12 Midday Today [ Saturday ] He is in Good Spirits, He say's He has a loveley view of Belsize Park Tube station & all the surrounding parts of Hampstead, I have leant him an I-Pod loaded up with Hours of Northern old DJ set's & alike....

Pete said he won't be going out Tonight :thumbsup: Just going to Chill Out in Hampstead with his I-Pod & Manchip's Price Guide....He said he hopes we all enjoy ourselves tonight wherever we go....

....Pete is Hoping to be aloud to leave the Hospital on Tuesday....

Jon Buck

ps Pete hasn't had a Cigarette for nearly 2 weeks, they have been giving him Patches

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

spoke to Pete 12 Midday Today [ Saturday ] He is in Good Spirits, He say's He has a loveley view of Belsize Park Tube station & all the surrounding parts of Hampstead, I have leant him an I-Pod loaded up with Hours of Northern old DJ set's & alike....

Pete said he won't be going out Tonight :thumbsup: Just going to Chill Out in Hampstead with his I-Pod & Manchip's Price Guide....He said he hopes we all enjoy ourselves tonight wherever we go....

Jon Buck

ps Pete hasn't had a Cigarette for nearly 2 weeks, they have been giving him Patches

Great news Bucky!! Wont pick him up on the way to Rugby then, if hes having a quiet night in :lol:

Alan

Social source share

Pete said he won't be going out Tonight :) Just going to Chill Out in Hampstead with his I-Pod & Manchip's Price Guide....He said he hopes we all enjoy ourselves tonight wherever we go....

Jon Buck

===============

Glad things went well for him :thumbsup:

Social source share

I do not know if Pete can remember me but pass on my thoughts STEPH XXX

How could we forget you ???? I keep Pete Updated with this thread by printing it out & getting it to him in hospital, Pete said it makes Very Interesting reading & is quite taken in by all the comments....Pete Should be Home on Tuesday....All Going Well

Jon Buckpost-2461-1163317136_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!