Pete Wickam Back In Hospital Sunday 26th November

jonbuck

thumbsup.gif Hey all,its great news about Pete,all has gone well for him at this awful time.

It will be nice to have him up and about again soon causing mayhem and havoc at the soul nights whistling.gifwhistling.gif

all the best mucker hope to see you real soon with your beloved Helen trying to make you calmer.

laters mate

Toby & Mandy..

Social source share

• Replies 72
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

With reference to Pete being in hospital,we ALL should thank Jon Buck for giving us all the latest news on our mate.

Jon is one of those people we could all do with having around,he cares about people !!

WELL DONE JON and thankyou..

Social source share

With reference to Pete being in hospital,we ALL should thank Jon Buck for giving us all the latest news on our mate. Jon is one of those people we could all do with having around,he cares about people !! WELL DONE JON and thankyou..

Kind words Toby, it's good to be able to relay just what is going on, to those that want to know....& as it happen's Pete just phoned me [ sunday 7.30 pm ] & said they have moved him to the "Going Home In A Few Day's " part of the ward, Which made him sound Very Very Happy Chappie....So it looks like he could be out on Tuesday....I asked him if he will feel like going out @ the Weekend ! ! ! ! Pete Reminded me he hasn't worked for over 3 weeks, & although felling A LOT Better was TOTALLY SKINT.... He Said We Shall See....

Jon Buck post-2461-1163361660_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Kind words Toby, it's good to be able to relay just what is going on, to those that want to know....& as it happen's Pete just phoned me [ sunday 7.30 pm ] & said they have moved him to the "Going Home In A Few Day's " part of the ward, Which made him sound Very Very Happy Chappie....So it looks like he could be out on Tuesday....I asked him if he will feel like going out @ the Weekend ! ! ! ! Pete Reminded me he hasn't worked for over 3 weeks, & although felling A LOT Better was TOTALLY SKINT.... He Said We Shall See....

Jon Buck post-2461-1163361660_thumb.jpg

We pulled out an old video today, to show the Belfast lads me and Dean in the 80's.....

The video was CESC 6th anniversary and who was in pride of place on the dance floor.....Pete Wickham.

Social source share

We pulled out an old video today, to show the Belfast lads me and Dean in the 80's.....

The video was CESC 6th anniversary and who was in pride of place on the dance floor.....Pete Wickham.

Good News [ 9am ]....Pete is leaving Hospital TODAY, as Soon as he can Arrange Transport From Hampstead to Hemel Hempstead.....

Jon Buck post-2461-1163408675_thumb.jpg

You Can Call or Text Wicky on 07985 603857

Pete & Helen Wickam

88 Coniston Rd

Kings Langley

WD4 8DE

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday 26th November....Pete is back in Hospital, He went in Saturday Day time He was complaining of pains in his head, & Had lost the feeling all down his left side....on speaking to him this afternoon, he said most of the feeling had come back to his Face & Leg, but his arm was still a bit numb....Jon Buck

(contact for Pete & Helen near the end of this original thread)

Jon Buck 07977-330697

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

What Great News....Gavin I Picked Pete up From The Royal Free on The 13th on November ! ! ! ! it's The 27th Today....He Went Back in to Hemel Hospital Saturday

I Should have started a New Thread....

Jon Buck

Just back from the States sorry mate :) Whats the score today?

That will teach me not to read the full thread.

Hope he is on the mend again !

Edited by Gavin Page
Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

Taking the opportunity to bump this up again so John might get to see it :unsure:

Winnie

Reg was round last night and said that he had seen Pete at home and he looked "a million dollars". Think he is just taking it easy for a while.

Reg did mention that Pete had printouts of all the messages on here and was overwhelmed by the things people had said.

Cheers

Doc

Social source share

Winnie

Reg was round last night and said that he had seen Pete at home and he looked "a million dollars". Think he is just taking it easy for a while.

Reg did mention that Pete had printouts of all the messages on here and was overwhelmed by the things people had said.

Cheers

Doc

===============

Cheers Chris that's better news, touch wood it stays that way :unsure:

Social source share

Cheers Chris that's better news, touch wood it stays that way

Sue & I Bumped into Pete @ Bovingdon Market on Saturday he seemed ok, but said he still has head aches, he phoned me this morning & told me he was made up when Frank from Bedford now in Ireland phoned him....Pete said he will try on here himself & thank everyone for the kindness etc

Bucky

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert