45 Heaven November List

45heaven

1CHESSAMERICAN GYPSY10,000 MILES E+£15

Great building uptempo Modern dancer that's getting a few spins again.

2CORALAUSTIN, PATTIGOT TO CHECK YOU OUT E+£25She doesn't know how to make a bad record - and this 60's raw sounding gutsy upbeat dancer follows the trend.3VEEPBANKS, BARBARARIVER OF TEARS / LIVING IN THE PASTDJE+£80I'd not heard this in years - great driving uptempo 60's dancer with mellow mid tempo floating flip.4THELMABATISTE, ROSEI CAN'T LEAVE YOU / SOMEDAY E£175How often does this one come up? Top drawer 60's Detroit uptempo double sided gem.5MERCURYBELL, WILLIAMTRYIN' TO LOVE TWO M-£15Smooth Modern mid tempo shuffling dancer.6STAXBELL, WILLIAMYOU'VE GOT THE KIND OF LOVE I NEED M-£30An amazing Modern mid tempo class dancer that seems to be a lot harder to track down from his other material from this era - one to watch.7SUEBLACK, MARJORIEONE MORE HURT M-£50Classic 60's oldie - welcome on any dance floor - great uptempo driving dancer like they used to have 'em.8COLUMBIABLOOD SWEAT & TEARSTELL ME THAT I'M WRONG M-£20Uptempo Modern dancer that snook thru the nets - very good uptempo floor filler.9SOULED OUTBOBBY & THE PREMIERSMESS UP MY MIND M-£40Rarer than the 'Man About Town' release - 60's obscure uptempo Texas dancer.10FIREWORKSBROWN, LARRYBREAKING TRAINING VG+£60Old Soul Sam spin from way back - great uptempo Modern sought after dancer.11OKEHBUTLER, BILLYYOU'RE GONNA BE SORRY DJVG+£20Magic Chicago 60's dancer, smooth and soulful - a perfect recipe, oh and nice on demo too.12JET SETCASTOR, JIMMYFABULOUS NEW YORKDJE+£40Massive productions on this quality 60's powerhouse dancer.13PARKWAYCHECKER, CHUBBY(DO THE) DISCOTHEQUEDJE+£40Great sounding mid to uptempo classic oldie, oh and on a West Coast demo - oh and the very rare mis spelt title instead of 'At The'.14VIVACHRISTY, ALVINI NEED YOUR LOVE / DEVIL DARLING E£50Simply one of the best 60's raw RnB styled gritty dancers I've heard in ages. Class artist.15SAN FRANCISCOCOLD BLOODI'M A GOOD WOMANDJE+£25Same song as Barbara Lynn, this reworking doesn't detract - driving uptempo dancer.16BARRYCOLEMAN, DAVIDDROWN MY HEART E£50Haunting Latin tinged 60's mid tempo heart felt dancer, that's always had major league fans.17DIMENSIONCOOPER, LESMOTOR CITY E+£25Uptempo 60's inst. Dancer. Been around from Wigan days & was Massive at Stafford18D'OROCOPELAND, VIVIANHE KNOWS MY KEY IS ALWAYS IN THE MAIL BOXDJM-£20Pure class - smooth early 70's floaty crossover styled supreme shuffler.19RU JACCRAWFORD, JESSIEPLEASE DON'T GO E+£25Rare 1st label pre Symbol - very good upbeat earthy 60's dancer20WBDAVENPORT, CHARLESYOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME M-£20Happy uptempo late 60's quality dancer.21GET IT ALL TOGETHERDAVENPORT, CHETI'M JUST A PRISONER E+£50Not listed in guides. Similar to his other early 70's dreamy soulful mid tempo Modern dancers. Recommended.22CAPITOLDIAMOND, RANDYI CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUDJM-£40Pure class - excellent mid to uptempo soulful dancer.23WINLEYFLEMING, MISS ANNYOU'RE JUST ONE MAN M-£40Gutsy superior 60's RnB styled uptempo dancer.24JOSIEFLOWERS, PHILYOU LITTLE DEVIL E+£20Lesser known 60's mid tempo dancer that deserves more exposure.25JOCIDAGAYNOR, GLORIASHE'LL BE SORRYDJE£15Stafford biggie - Gloria's first release and what a gem! Stunning mid to uptempo 60's - wonderful.26COLOSSUSHENRY, VIRGILI'LL BE TRUE E£15Quality smooth in demand floor filler - recommended.27COLUMBIAHILL, Z.ZUNIVERSAL LOVEDJE+£20Outstanding Modern mid tempo soulful dancer.28MOTOWNHOWELL, REUBENYOU CAN'T STOP MAN IN LOVEDJM-£30One of the best know 70's 'Oldies' - great plodding mid to uptempo indemand dancer.29PARALLAXJACKSON, JERRII CAN ALMOST BELIEVEDJE£20Very stylish unique sounding crossover dancer.30LOMAJONES, LINDAMY HEART NEEDS A BREAKDJE+£60One of the best oldies ever - big productions great vocals relentless rhythm - its got it all.31GOLDEN WORLDJONES, TAMIKOI'M SPELLBOUNDDJE+£100Detroit super rarity - great Mecca monster uptempo 60's dancer.32PEACOCKKELLEY, EMORISETHE BIGGEST FOOLDJVG+£20Over looked Stafford 60's moody mid tempo earthy mover.33OKEHKNIGHT, MARIECOME TOMORROWDJE+£30DOWN TO MID TEMPO 60'S SOUL AT ITS BEST - SO SOULFUL IT HURTS.34HERCULESLEONARD, JOYDON'T FEEL SORRY FOR MEDJM-£125Uptempo rare Philly 60's uptempo earthy dancer.35OKEHLITTLE RICHARDI DON'T WANT TO DISCUSES ITDJE+£2560's driving uptempo classic oldie - always amazes me how good this type of sound sounds now.36PEOPLEMACEO AND THE MACKSI CAN PLAY FOR JUST YOU AND ME E+£15Tasty mid tempo crossover styled Modern dancer.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!