Rugby Soul Club

Less than a week to go...

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

The post code is for the building opposite, as the Benn Hall does not come up on any auto-routes!!!

7pm - 2am.

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, crossover and modern.

"Main Room" - Adam, Arthur Fenn, Eddie Hubbard, Dave Rimmer, Matt Smart.

"Freestyle Room" - Karl Boddington, James Trouble, Tony Warot, Glyn Williams.

£6 before 8pm...£8 after 8pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468

Sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

• Replies 76
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

The post code is for the building opposite, as the Benn Hall does not come up on any auto-routes!!!

7pm - 2am.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Late bar.

==============

Will be there if at all possible Sian, have Pm'd you :thumbsup:

Last of visiters gone.................been cleaning house since 2pm, just finished 8pm!

Got all household chores out of the way, the week is free just to work now so wont be needing to work the weekend...................can dance my feet off and spend all day sunday relaxing instead (not that my 'young legs' will be tired of course :thumbsup: )

Also face has gone back to normal, so wont need that paperbag afterall Sian :thumbup:

Looking forward to this night as usual, its gunna be brilliant! look forward to seeing you all again soon

Liam :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you and Mr Phil Hectic Sheilds on Friday.

and everyone else of course.................

:yes:

And a spare liver. No excuses this time Phil, I know you said you couldn't drink in Belfast because of your job, but you ain't workin' this weekend

Oooooh Phil - bit off more than you can chew this time!!!! Drinking competiton with Mr Rimmer on! Yes! :thumbup:

Oh, I'd got it ready with all the holes in the right places..... :ohmy:
I bet you have, complete with large red nose and false smile painted on!

Wont put it passed you to make me wear it anyway!

See you sat, going stir crazy already and its only Monday!

Can I do lots of dancing please boss? Been practising, nearly in time to the music now..........but can shake that talc with great skill, especially at Winnies shoes........

I bet you have, complete with large red nose and false smile painted on!

Wont put it passed you to make me wear it anyway!

See you sat, going stir crazy already and its only Monday!

Can I do lots of dancing please boss? Been practising, nearly in time to the music now..........but can shake that talc with great skill, especially at Winnies shoes........

==========

Not sure my shoes can take it, they're nearing the end, probably all the abuse they've put themselves through over the years. Let that be a lesson to other younger pairs of shoes, TALC........just say NO :lol:shades.gif

And a spare liver. No excuses this time Phil, I know you said you couldn't drink in Belfast because of your job, but you ain't workin' this weekend :lol::lol:beer.gifbeer.gif

Does sound like bit of a death wish Phil..on that note, any chance of leaving me your Chryslers and Monarchs? :thumbsup::thumbsup::( Ganche stick me a £5 on Phil and if he produces an outside winner i'll probably be able to afford 3-4 copies of the Chryslers and Monarchs the odds will be that big!! :lol::lol:

Defo starting to have concerns.........brilliant venue, great DJ's.......and what swings it for you......

The sweets...... :ohmy: ...... :lol:

And what's this about socks.....are they sweety socks.... :wicked:

===========

Claire is very strict with him, he was told, sweets or vinyl........sometimes you'll see him licking his 'little Dooley' to compensate :)

7pm - 2am.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Late bar.

Looking forward to it . be along to this with Sully, Big trev and alan , plus tickets and flyers for the st ives all-nighter :(:thumbsup:

Edited by gibber

Ha, ha, I just opened the bag of fizzy apple sweets and thought "I'd better replace them then".... :(

Don't worry, there will be plenty for everyone.... :thumbsup:

do you mean I'm supposed to share.................. :shades: !

I thought you put them there to make sure I stayed on the door while you 'circulated'....................not fair Sian, dont want to share, why isn't there a 'smilie' for a tantrum and pouting bottom lip..............

do you mean I'm supposed to share.................. :( !

I thought you put them there to make sure I stayed on the door while you 'circulated'....................not fair Sian, dont want to share, why isn't there a 'smilie' for a tantrum and pouting bottom lip..............

I've got a pout just for you but no tantrum as it's not something I ever do..... :thumbsup:

post-1225-1163013129.gif

Anybody coming back my way? I need a lift home .

I promise to be quiet :yes:

x

could squeeze you in-between big trev and sully on the back seat . :yes:

tight but nice :yes:

Make room if you stuck for lift. :yes:

Edited by gibber

That'll be a first !

:thumbsup:

Ouch...and to think I ve been resisting the urge to reply to the Little Dooley licking.

I ve got myself organised on the driving front now ...thanks for the kind offer of a squeeze tho Andy :thumbsup:

Chris....just get down ere....you know you want too.

Big love to you both

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ouch...and to think I ve been resisting the urge to reply to the Little Dooley licking.

I ve got myself organised on the driving front now ...thanks for the kind offer of a squeeze tho Andy :thumbsup:

Big love to you both

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

WILL AS SOON AS WE CAN, PLAYING IN EDINBURGH THIS WEEKEND SO HAVE TO CHECK OUT YOUR DATES AND SEE WHEN WE CAN MAKE IT..CnC XXXXXXXX

Big love to you both

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No worries , was gonna stick Al in the boot :thumbsup:

See you on saturday