• Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Dr Pickles

Hi Sian

There's a few of us coming from Herts to shake a hoof on your floor and check out Glyn in the freestyle room. :D

See you tomorrow.

Doc

Edited by Dr Pickles

============

You were happy to share your talc.............. :rolleyes::thumbsup::D:P

talc.................easy, so good to share, my mam brought me up tidy, you know.....

but,

SWEETS..........never, never, never! Spoilt brat syndrom there I'm afraid!

===============

You sound just like Violet Elizabeth :yes:

Cheers Win, she threatened to thweem & thweem until the was thick............... :thumbsup:

(No comments required from sian or neice thank you, remember I've got certificates :D )

Got a nice big tub of talc for 2nite......................... :lol:

Cheers Win, she threatened to thweem & thweem until the was thick............... :thumbsup:

(No comments required from sian or neice thank you, remember I've got certificates :P )

Got a nice big tub of talc for 2nite......................... :)

==========

Sounds painful, hopefully the big tub of talc will soothe it :P

Had a most enjoyable eve peeps, thank you Sian & Dean! Would have loved to attennd the after show birthday girl's bash but my ridiculous work-ethic prevented it....(how boring am I?) Must mention "The Neon Worms" -not a N.S group, actually a bag of delicious E-numeresqued sweets donated by Sian, went down particularly well, ta! AND LEST I FORGET,

THE IDOLS-JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE........any chance of "A little bit more" in the form of a clippette Monsieur Rimmer? That track (aint ever heard it before) made my night (I was the mad woman who came up on stage & asked you who it was by after,SUPERB, R & B!!)

X

Had a most enjoyable eve peeps, thank you Sian & Dean! Would have loved to attennd the after show birthday girl's bash but my ridiculous work-ethic prevented it....(how boring am I?) Must mention "The Neon Worms" -not a N.S group, actually a bag of delicious E-numeresqued sweets donated by Sian, went down particularly well, ta! AND LEST I FORGET,

THE IDOLS-JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE........any chance of "A little bit more" in the form of a clippette Monsieur Rimmer? That track (aint ever heard it before) made my night (I was the mad woman who came up on stage & asked you who it was by after,SUPERB, R & B!!)

X

=========

Oh, so you talked to someone then? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

============

You did indeed thumbsup.gif

every time I saw her she was on the dancefloor like the diva she is. thumbsup.gif

Had a great night last night but my head hurts today (must have banged it!) Great mix of Djs - Arthur Fenn played a blinder as did Eddie ,Adam,Matt and Dave, even managed to have a dance in the freestyle room to Tony Warot's spot. My legs dont work today but well worth it. thumbsup.gif Nice to meet James and lovely to see Andy Brazil and our Kenny.

Anyone putting up playlists? There were a few I meant to write down but by the time I got off the dancefloor I'd forgot!!

X

Got to agree, brilliant record..... thumbsup.gif

Yes, clip please our Dave.....I worked really hard on Margie for your christmas pressy.....

Thank you everyone, yet another great night and much fun was had by all.

The after party nearly killed me.....

Managed to get to bed with Jo Brock at 6am!!!!

She then decided at 10am.....that it was time to get up as I'd had long enough to rest..... ohmy.gif

I wouldn't even begin to start thanking people individually who made this night so special as I would never finish.....

Well needed break now until Feb and our 4th anniversary....

time flies when you're having fun.... yes.gif

For those who await, with baited breath, our piccys....I managed to lose my camera yesterday......so a tesco throw away was the replacement..... blush.gif

God knows what they will be like, if they come out at all but there will be a pregnant pause before they will appear....

Edited by Rugby Soul Club

every time I saw her she was on the dancefloor like the diva she is. thumbsup.gif

Had a great night last night but my head hurts today (must have banged it!) Great mix of Djs - Arthur Fenn played a blinder as did Eddie ,Adam,Matt and Dave, even managed to have a dance in the freestyle room to Tony Warot's spot. My legs dont work today but well worth it. thumbsup.gif Nice to meet James and lovely to see Andy Brazil and our Kenny.

Anyone putting up playlists? There were a few I meant to write down but by the time I got off the dancefloor I'd forgot!!

============

Saw you larging it on the floor thumbsup.gif I had a good time, a mixture of serious chats about the scene, tremendous laughs, add in a bit of dancing......excellent thumbsup.gif To all of you who run/promote/host Rugby, Sian, Dean, Denise, and Cariad......big thanx.

Winnie:-)

============

Saw you larging it on the floor thumbsup.gif I had a good time, a mixture of serious chats about the scene, tremendous laughs, add in a bit of dancing......excellent thumbsup.gif To all of you who run/promote/host Rugby, Sian, Dean, Denise, and Cariad......big thanx.

Winnie:-)

No, was just using lots of space!! Great to see ya Win - glad you enjoyed us!! unsure.gif

Had another great night, music brill as always! Matt & Dave awesome as ever.......

Legs a bit sore today, but managed to get to shops and treat myself to gorgeous pair of boots.....................what other way is there to end a great weekend!

Sorry I was a party pooper and had to come home instead of going back to Sian & Deans'...... but I am still only a 'Rugby Girl in training so needed to be tucked up in my bed by 3.30 innocent.gif ............... sleep3.gif

Well, the Belfast boys (Liam & Phil), have just left for the airport.....

That was the longest soul night we've had yet...... :thumbsup: but worth every minute.... :thumbsup:

As usual, I forgot to ask the DJ's for playlists but if I get any in I will post them on the web-site.

Also, if anyone else took fotos, please could they let me have copies as the pictures page is going to look so bare this time.....thanks in advance.... :)