2 Wanted

Hello has one of you lot got a second or unwanted copy of hip chicks frank pop and /or just another girl Four pros issue please seen a demo at £150 but not paying that so Pm if you can help cash or trades or both

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...and what do you want to pay for a Frank Popp - mine's not a spare, but it's most definitely available for the right price! It's as near to mint as you'll find, having been played just the once since purchase.

PM me if you like...

TONE :D

Social source share

IMHO the Four Pro's Issues are harder to find than the Demo's.

:thumbsup:

if that is the case how come last 2 on ebay from the states what for $104 &$153 both issues and today i find a DJ at £150 about double the price
Social source share

if that is the case how come last 2 on ebay from the states what for $104 &$153 both issues and today i find a DJ at £150 about double the price

Last onme on e-bay was $201, there was also a demo at £112, same month, September. I doubt you will get one from a dealer at the e-bay prices you want to pay.

It would be £150 from most dealers these days, probably more. IT's pretty indemand with both collectors and DJ's.

Social source share

i think the demand is because you have a super uptempo A side coupled with a really good danceable mid-tempo b side...so its value for money...check out the unreleased version of the b side on the 1984 Solid Smoke Deon Jackson LP.....which has the brillversion of "still remember the feeling "B.Lewis on it as well (great stuff) :wicked:

Social source share

i think the demand is because you have a super uptempo A side coupled with a really good danceable mid-tempo b side...so its value for money...check out the unreleased version of the b side on the 1984 Solid Smoke Deon Jackson LP.....which has the brillversion of "still remember the feeling "B.Lewis on it as well (great stuff) :(

Can understand why it wasn't released, Deon's vocals just can't carry the tune, not a patch on The Four Pro's, IMHO, love this record one of a handful that I never tire of, both sides I think, are brilliant would love to hear t' b side played out on a big rig :thumbsup: .

Just buy it!!

Edited by DelTee
Social source share

Yep, mines styrene, pressed at Monarch, delta number 63779 :thumbsup: .
RIGHT WITH ALL THAT SAID HAS SOMEBOBY GOT A SPARE COPY ISSUE OR DEMO AND BY THE SOUNDS OF IT I WILL HAVE TO PAY A BIT MORE SO COME ON PM ME
Social source share