Burslem Alniter 25th Nov

SAT 24TH NOV AT QUEENS HALL BURSLEM

3 ROOM ALLNITER 10PM TILL 7AM

this is a joint promotion between allan johnsons coniseur soul club and soultown,after a few teething problems all 3 rooms will be upstairs on one level,with the record dealers in the corridor linking the 3 rooms.The upstairs rooms have great dance floors their own bars and you can easily stroll from room to room.We have a new sound system sorted and an alnite bar,the music policy in the main room is 60 and 70s soul from todays current tp niter sounds to rare and hard to find oldies,with the dancers always in mind.The r n b room is run by the Black cat club an off shoot of the very succesful backbeat club from middleton civic,with joe dutton in charge quality is assured.The modern room has another excellent line up and i see it is Mark Randles 40th as well,so that should be a cracker.I will post the line ups in all 3 rooms as soon as i have confirmed all the djs but with John Weston, robbo ,dave welding all resident it will be a strong crew :D .

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Had a lengthy conversation today with old friend Alan Johnson the co promoter @ the Burslem All Niter . :lol: lol

He cant say HOW MUCH him and Andy Mac have put great efforts and time into improving this Night for ALL concerned! :thumbsup: .

Its sounds like moving the venue upstairs and a COMPLETE re -vamp of the sound system is going to greatly improve thenite for us all!

Without giving to much of the game away there are also MAJOR things lined up for the future at this Niter too !! :lol:

With all that is going on at the moment this can only be good for for the future of this well run all niter!

I know Alan J is chomping at the bit to prove and show how much Buslem has swiftly acted on any rumblings from the last niter there! :lol:

looking forward to a great niter with another Fabbo Line up in ALL Rooms

Nige B

Guest MissHongkongfuey

Line up for the Black Cat R N B room

ROGER BANKS

KEV DRAGE

HOSS

TED COULDSTONE

JOE DUTTON

GUESTS

KEV C

THE MELTON MAFIA FROM NO MORE DOGGIN

gotta be a good nite for r n b fans :thumbsup:

How cool is that!!! Can't wait for this :lol::lol::lol:

Guest MissHongkongfuey

a few of us hoping to get to this,after a couple of hours at the Hideaway :yes::thumbsup:

Steve!!!!!!

You had better get ya bum to this baby..... i need my main Mod man to keep my tail feather a shakin!

You know it makes sense Handsome! :D:D:D

Maybe you should kidnap me and Mo for the Hideaway while Kev sets up his choons whistling.gif Now thats what i call a night out!

Steve!!!!!!

You had better get ya bum to this baby..... i need my main Mod man to keep my tail feather a shakin!

You know it makes sense Handsome! biggrin.gif:(:D

Maybe you should kidnap me and Mo for the Hideaway while Kev sets up his choons whistling.gif Now thats what i call a night out!

my Bum and the rest will be there :D looking forward to seeing ya :(

Guest soul4life

lookin forward to this..heard great things about this event..most of the porkpie massive will be attending this saturday, lookin forward to seeing dave leanna and jayne as not seen for a while..gonna be a great nite out!!!! :shades::):D

Only 5 days to this now if youve never been give it a go,and if you have and you werent impressed come and see what you think of the new format.Its now being run along the lines of middleton with a quality line up in each room provideing somethin for everyone. Dave Rivers will be makeing his debut in the main room [now he,s a northener].Plenty of record dealers already booked in but if you want a table please let me know asap.Lots of good venues on again this week so were ever you go ave a good un.

Only 5 days to this now if youve never been give it a go,and if you have and you werent impressed come and see what you think of the new format.Its now being run along the lines of middleton with a quality line up in each room provideing somethin for everyone. Dave Rivers will be makeing his debut in the main room [now he,s a northener].Plenty of record dealers already booked in but if you want a table please let me know asap.Lots of good venues on again this week so were ever you go ave a good un.

Sorted any DJ times yet Andy ?

Guest partytimegirl

Andy

Looks like a great line up its a shame Molly and me won't be able to make this one now.

Hope it goes really well and will see you soon, we are at the Orwell on Friday so see you there if you go. :thumbsup: xx