Steam Allniter Crewe 11th Nov

Guest barnsey

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

oldies room on bottom floor rare stuff top floor .imo one of the best rare soul rooms on the scene :thumbsup:

I'll try and send up as many as I can from the Gambian Dayer Paul ... the more I send the more cash we get :yes: Won't be able to make it myself as I'm cooking breakfast for a few travellers in the morning but I'm sure it'll be a great nighter :thumbup:

Guest barnsey

johnny and des fresh back from the states for this one .so with a bit of look should have found some nice unknowns plus phil and alex and the rest of the lads always deliver the goods .so if its top knotch under played tunes and unknowns get yourselves down and if its oldies your after the downstairs rooms for you were iam sure mr everson and mr minsull will look after you :thumbsup::(:shades::yes::yes:

Guest barnsey

Can I some directions from motorway please as we may be going.

Also where is the best to park. I've looked on a map and seen there are two car parks near by. Is this the best place to park or is there anywhere nearer.

Thanks

Sue :thumbsup: come off m6 at jnc 16 first exit off round about then follow sign for crewe as you come into town you go past a bmw car dealer turn left at next round about past the train station on your left and turn right at next set of lights follow the road to round about and turn left then first right into car parks.they are the best place to park.between the car parks is a road walk to to of road about 20yards steam is vertually straight infront of you.seeyou there :rolleyes:

Nottingham's finest, Rob Smith will now also be spinning some toons in the Downstairs Oldies Extravaganza along side Dave Evison, Keith Minshull and for one night only, reliving his misspent youth, Johnny Beggs!!!

Des

Johnny tries reliving his misspent youth every day of the week.....someone really ought to remind him exactly how old he is...... :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Johnny tries reliving his misspent youth every day of the week.....someone really ought to remind him exactly how old he is...... :thumbsup::D

I do whenever I see him :lol:

Is there a postcode or something for this place? If I happen to ever bob along, I'll need to know how to get there from the M1

STEAM UPDATE : - Johnny Weston & Colin Wood have been added to the line up in the "Northern Soul Cowboys" room.

TWO ROOMS OF OF CRACKING MUSIC, FROM 10pm - 7am, AND ALL THIS FOR £5!!!!!!!!!!!!

DES

looking forward to this again

should be a good turnout

hope my spot is 1 then 4 but i dont know

especially wilth the line up

if you go to Middleton/Wilton/Lifeline etc

upfront room is ideal

if your an oldies head

youve got the squad there

dave ev.keith minshull ,garry Taylor is he on too ?

get yourself up here,it almost stopped raining

will have sales box too

keith williams-------square one---next friday :):thumbsup: