Guest Kolla

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

For those that like starting the night a bit earlier than 1am... the Valatone Warm-up session is on as well (same time, same place).

Thought I'd mention this since Johnny went to the effort of printing loads of flyers minus the date :)

For those that like starting the night a bit earlier than 1am... the Valatone Warm-up session is on as well (same time, same place).

Thought I'd mention this since Johnny went to the effort of printing loads of flyers minus the date  :)

link

Yes he was mildly upset when that was pointed out to him on Friday !

Guest Stuart T

Thought I'd mention this since Johnny went to the effort of printing loads of flyers minus the date  :thumbsup:

link

But if he left off any guests or other details specific to the night (other than the date) he could use them again, write in the date or get a rubber stamp as needed. Then he'd be dead smart saving himself doing new designs and having leftovers. I think people should stop laughing and sn*****ing and holding Johnny up to ridicule as he is clearly cleverer than wot other people are. On the other hand.....

But if he left off any guests or other details specific to the night (other than the date) he could use them again, write in the date or get a rubber stamp as needed.  Then he'd be dead smart saving himself doing new designs and having leftovers.  I think people should stop laughing and sn*****ing and holding Johnny up to ridicule as he is clearly cleverer than wot other people are.  On the other hand.....

link

Thanks for the support Stuart... but they're all right I'm daft as f___ck!

Thought the 100 club xmas part was usually on a thursday nite Kolla

link

I don't think Ady could get the Thursday this year. It's on Wednesday 22nd instead santa.gif (Djs will be Ady, Mick & Ivor)

Thought the 100 club xmas part was usually on a thursday nite Kolla

Yep the management thought the Thursday was too near Xmas day for such a beano. Ivor Jones though better known on the Modern scene these days is a 6ts original with a collection covering every sort of soul record you'd want to hear as you approach the metric gallon. He also has a suitably swollen liver to cope with the social demands of the job.

Incidentally Carl's promised to pull out all the stops for his last London appearance on Saturday and Eddie's shitting his pants.

Guest Johnny One Trout

Yep the management thought the Thursday was too near Xmas day for such a beano. Ivor Jones though better known on the Modern scene these days is a 6ts original with a collection covering every sort of soul record you'd want to hear as you approach the metric gallon. He also has a suitably swollen liver to cope with the social demands of the job.

link

Bugger, we are DJing that night at SMERSH (22nd that is wink.gif ) it's says something when a Wednesday night venue clashes with something else :thumbsup::lol::lol::lol:

Trouty

Edited by Johnny One Trout

Another brilliant night down the 100 club, very busy and stayed pretty packed right through till 7am! Think a lot of people were in some shock at the news about Derek Allen, must say even Karen and I behaved ourselves, and that doesnt happen very often!

Went to boogaloo soul in Greenwich before the 100, which was pretty much full too. All in all a great night out with top sounds, but a heavy heart at the loss of a friend