Small Black Record Box

my good mate killer, left a small black box of records near the stage,at the mars bar alnighter last night,[4th nov] anyone picked it up?if so please give the lad a ring on 07769622916. a.s,a.p thanks guys & gals , johnny

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

my good mate killer, left a small black box of records near the stage,at the mars bar alnighter last night,[4th nov] anyone picked it up?if so please give the lad a ring on 07769622916. a.s,a.p thanks guys & gals , johnny

Just giving this a 'bump' as Killah is a good bloke and I dont want people to miss this post :thumbsup:

Hope someone picked it up and returns it to him

cheers

Paul

Social source share

YES... COME ON PEOPLE... SOMEONE'S PICKED IT UP!!

Probably a silly question... but has he rang up the Marrs Bar to check whether they've found it?

Social source share

I've just spoken to Pete Robinson and he has said that when he took the equipment down he didn't spot a black box but as he mentioned it's dark in there and as it's black and not a box he'd recognise he'd not have thought to much about it.

He recommends giving Brian a ring at the Marrs Bar - 01905 613336

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!