Guest OskarB

• Replies 5
  • Views 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello,

would like a value estimation on Target - look at me / your so beautiful on Kama.

Also, is it any good? Soundfile?

TIA

Hi

2 quite nice modern soul records - If you like 'Give me one more chance' you should like these. Based on the GMOMC price I would say this should be around the £100-£150 mark however I have seen a lot more copies of GMOMC than this.

Hope this helps

Dazz

Social source share

Hi Oskar, "You're so beautiful" is quite nice altough I prefer the version on the United Artists Sail album. I reckon it's the same group that just re-recorded their two Kama 45's in a more polished style on the album.

Thanks for the replies, Karl, could you please tell me more about this album your mentioning?

Social source share

Thanks for the replies, Karl, could you please tell me more about this album your mentioning?

It's on United Artists from 1978, called 'Steppin' Out On Saturday Night' and contains both sides of both Karma 45's. The album version of 'Give Me One More Chance' is weaker than the '45 cut, the flip, 'Cleveland' is m.o.r pop...never paid it much attention in terms of difference. Not sure how the album cuts of 'You're So Beautiful' and 'Look At me' fare next to the '45 version of those because personally I was never inclined to try to buy the '45 to compare them...bit too pop-soul for me if the LP version's anything to go by. :ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!