gibber

Has Birmingham Got Enough Soul Nights?

Someone who attended the Soulshakers at Aston Villa got our numbers from the flyers for the St Ives All-nighter. I put about place.Phoned my co promoter up today to see if we would be interested in running soul nights in Birmingham for him. :yes:

We declined. :D

Anybody else get a phone call? There were loads of other flyers

Could be a piss take :angry: if not ,thinking you brummie promoters might need to know there is someone`s sniffing in your back yard. :yes:

I just stand back now :thumbup:

ps

Tickets still on sale for the St Ives All-nighter see events for details :thumbsup:

Someone who attended the Soulshakers at Aston Villa got our numbers from the flyers for the St Ives All-nighter. I put about place.Phoned my co promoter up today to see if we would be interested in running soul nights in Birmingham for him. :yes:

We declined. :D

Anybody else get a phone call? There were loads of other flyers

Could be a piss take :angry: if not ,thinking you brummie promoters might need to know there is someone`s sniffing in your back yard. :yes:

I just stand back now :thumbup:

ps

Tickets still on sale for the St Ives All-nighter see events for details :thumbsup:

So did we, must be honest and say we have started a conversation with them. But who know what it's worth.

So did we, must be honest and say we have started a conversation with them. But who know what it's worth.

Thanks for the reply , seemed a bit strange , us being St Ives based.

Least they are not intending to go up against your nights.

Talking to one of the security guys on saturday , hes well up for it can`t wait for your next one .loves the music :thumbsup:

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.