Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

macca

Voices Of East Harlem - Cashing In

Just checked the copy I still have and it is on Styrene, so I guess its an original. It was certainly bought as one. But so was the other copy with a slightly different label design. As I gave it away there is no harm done.

Can anyone confirm that there are more than one lable design? And both are originals? Or did I just strike lucky?

Just checked the copy I still have and it is on Styrene, so I guess its an original. It was certainly bought as one. But so was the other copy with a slightly different label design. As I gave it away there is no harm done.

Can anyone confirm that there are more than one lable design? And both are originals? Or did I just strike lucky?

Hi

This is the Original DEMO, I have the other copy, when I find It I will scan It in, unless someone else beats me to It.

....."Styrene"

Just_Sunshine_JSA-510a_DJ.jpg - I have given the Deadwax Details on the DEMO

PMB 27815 - AS - 1 - 1 - 1 "Bell Sound" SR

("PR" - Opposite main Matrix)

Incidently at Popsike.com I notice a few that I think are all original,

they just look like they were made at different pressing plants with slightly different labels.

The "Bell Sound" Stamp is mentioned in the write up on some of these.

The copy that is very much in doubt is, as I remember, just yellow or beige with black writing.

Uses the same design, I think It's Vinyl, I will confirm when I find It..

I hope that this helps

Edited by 45cellar

I've got one on a plain white label. It was given away at a Keele anniversary allnighter. Its got Heaven in the afternoon on the other side.

Hi

This is the Original DEMO, I have the other copy, when I find It I will scan It in, unless someone else beats me to It.

....."Styrene"

Just_Sunshine_JSA-510a_DJ.jpg - I have given the Deadwax Details on the DEMO

PMB 27815 - AS - 1 - 1 - 1 "Bell Sound" SR

("PR" - Opposite main Matrix)

Incidently at Popsike.com I notice a few that I think are all original,

they just look like they were made at different pressing plants with slightly different labels.

The "Bell Sound" Stamp is mentioned in the write up on some of these.

The copy that is very much in doubt is, as I remember, just yellow or beige with black writing.

Uses the same design, I think It's Vinyl, I will confirm when I find It..

I hope that this helps

Cheers That is the one I have. Many thanks thumbsup.gif

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts