Richard

• Replies 15
  • Views 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Ciara/Little Ian/Big Ian

Is Southside on this Saturday (11th November) ??

Thanks in advance

Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes it is on this Saturday 11th Nov. O'Dowd's Function Room, Plumstead High Street, Plumstead SE18. 8pm-1am (Bar 1am). £4OTD. Along with both the Ians, our Guests this month are Jim Watson (81 Soul Club) and Kev Moore.

Hope to see you then.

Ciara

If anyone is going to the Mouse Trap after Southside, remember to get a stamped flyer so that you will get reduced entry at the Mouse Trap. Thanks to Rob Bailey for that.

Ciara

Hoping to make it to SSSC if the wife lets me as its little Laurens birthday on sunday

so if i do see you all there if not have a goodun as it usually is

Bearsy :thumbsup:

Hoping to make it to SSSC if the wife lets me as its little Laurens birthday on sunday

so if i do see you all there if not have a goodun as it usually is

Bearsy :D

Tell Jo that if she lets you come, I'll make sure that you behave yourself :D . Hope you had a good time at Hemsby.

Ciara

Have a good 'un for Sat folks. Shame I can't make it as I'm away :( so Ian can you play Gerri and Carol for me. :D

Warren Boogaloo

:D:lol::lol: Which side do you want?

Ciara

Tell Jo that if she lets you come, I'll make sure that you behave yourself :P . Hope you had a good time at Hemsby.

Ciara

The day i behave myself is the day she will start worrying, its looking good at the moment as im being a good boy :rolleyes:

Hemsby was brilliant and a good time had by all, just getting over it now :thumbsup:

Bearsy

Excuse me if I sound a bit dumb, but what's the music policy? 60's/70's? You're not a million miles from me, so I may pop my head in

Music policy is usually varied, mainly 60's soul, some 70's and R'n'B. Usually try to please the crowd which again varies each month, and also not knowing what guest DJs will be bringing along with them. Little! Ian is one of the resident DJs at Boogaloo Greenwich, and Kev Moore also guest djs there if this helps. If you do come along, please make yourself known at the door to CIARA.

Also what is your music preference?

Ciara

You will fit in quite easy then :D

Virgil you're a naughty boy. You said that you were going to behave yourself. :thumbsup::lol: Boys will be boys :D:yes:

Ciara

Edited by ciara

Thanks to everyone that came along last nite. Especially to Jim Watson and Kev Moore our guest Djs, and also to those of you that travelled quite a distance. A brilliant crowd, great music and a really good atmosphere. thumbsup.gif Look forward to seeing you all at our 2nd Anniversay in January for which we have been given a 2:00am licence.

Ciara

Southside Soul Club 2nd Anniversary 27th January 2007. O'Dowd's Function Room, Plumstead High Street, Plumstead, London SE18. Tickets £5:00 with Free Goodies and Prizes on the Nite. DJs - Little! Ian & "Big" Ian with Guests to be confirmed. Details Ciara 07968-737761 / www.southsidesoulclub.co.uk

Hi Ian & Ciara,

glad to hear the night went really well,

sorry i couldnt make it last night but my little birthday girl Lauren wouldnt let me out to play, well something like that anyway, :)

will definately be there for your anniversary doo though as there are no birthdays for me in january and with a 2am finish that means an extra hour on the beer :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::shades:

is it going to be an all ticket affair again if so let me know and i will get my lot sorted.

see you soon

Hi Ian & Ciara,

glad to hear the night went really well,

sorry i couldnt make it last night but my little birthday girl Lauren wouldnt let me out to play, well something like that anyway, :yes:

will definately be there for your anniversary doo though as there are no birthdays for me in january and with a 2am finish that means an extra hour on the beer :lol::lol::lol:beer.gifbeer.gif

is it going to be an all ticket affair again if so let me know and i will get my lot sorted.

see you soon

Bearsy it will be an all ticket event, as last year we completely sold out and had to turn people away. We will have about 140 tickets.

Ciara

I will start to let everyone know over the next couple of weeks but i will defo have 2 so please can you hold them for me please,

Many thanks and see you all soon

Bearsy