Ladydee

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

4 hours ago, stanley said:

depends on condition i sold a mint- copy 5 years ago for 1500pds ..its a 2k plus now, on condition

Thanks for that information Stanley. £2k does seem unbelievably high but as it rarely comes up for sale coupled with the crazy prices we are seeing on some items nowadays it is so difficult to arrive at a realistic value.

Social source share

Bloody hell.......I saw one in a lads sale box about 12 years ago for a tenner and I pointed out it was an original  not the boot and worth a whole lot more.

Honesty pays though eh? :shhh:

Social source share

That was very honourable of you Steve. I wonder how many people would have taken advantage of his ignorance and bought it at £10 to make a quick buck, and yes, honesty does pay.

22 hours ago, Steve Lane said:

Bloody hell.......I saw one in a lads sale box about 12 years ago for a tenner and I pointed out it was an original  not the boot and worth a whole lot more.

Honesty pays though eh? :shhh:

Social source share

12 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Last one I saw for sale was £800 . It was a few years ago though

Steve

Yes I can remember it being near the £800 mark and I'm sure that JM sold it for £1400 about 3 years ago which I guess is probably closer to current value. It's a difficult one to price for sure and I might just try an auction for a change.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!