The Tempests

Drew3

Always really loved Someday by The Tempests.

However, whilst typing a report this evening been playing the selection of their stuff that's on The Soulclub Jukebox. Not a bad record amongst them IMHO! :huh:

Can't stop playing I Don't Want To Lose Her.

Have played it before on my computer but the more I've listened this evening the more I have appreciated what a fecking excellent record this is!!!!! Does it ever get played out anywhere? It should. :yes:

If you are not familiar with the record go to The SCJB and listen with it up loud. :ohmy:

Infact, play all the Tempests tracks there and have a brill 20 minutes just sat back listening to some good tunes!!!!

Got feck all of the report done mind!!! :yes:

KTF.

Drew.

Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

However, whilst typing a report this evening been playing the selection of their stuff that's on The Soulclub Jukebox. Not a bad record amongst them IMHO! :huh:

Have played it before on my computer but the more I've listened this evening the more I have appreciated what a fecking excellent record this is!!!!! Does it ever get played out anywhere? It should. :yes:

If you are not familiar with the record go to The SCJB and listen with it up loud. :ohmy:

Infact, play all the Tempests tracks there and have a brill 20 minutes just sat back listening to some good tunes!!!!

Got feck all of the report done mind!!! :yes:

KTF.

Drew.

Fantastic record, infact a quality LP, needs playing more i agree.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

"Get out of my life" is great too (on smash) - it wasnt on the LP :yes: but a great 45

Anyone listened to that recently?

Yep, ney bad. Think that's on soul club n'all. :yes:

Superb LP.

Every track a winner .

Well ... 'You don't know like I know' would be the only suspect one. Ain't no big thing and this Tempests are real winners imo. :yes:

Edited by Simsy
Social source share

Yep, ney bad. Think that's on soul club n'all. :yes:

Well ... 'You don't know like I know' would be the only suspect one. Ain't no big thing and this Tempests are real winners imo. :yes:

Doesnt include the fabulous 'I Cried For You' on Soulclub, but does feature their brilliant ' What You Gonna Do'.....great stuff from a strange looking bunch of fellas :yes:

Social source share

Guest Leigh J

However, whilst typing a report this evening been playing the selection of their stuff that's on The Soulclub Jukebox. Not a bad record amongst them IMHO! :P

Have played it before on my computer but the more I've listened this evening the more I have appreciated what a fecking excellent record this is!!!!! Does it ever get played out anywhere? It should. :P

If you are not familiar with the record go to The SCJB and listen with it up loud. :thumbsup:

Got feck all of the report done mind!!! :)

KTF.

Drew.

Covered Up By Guy As Lou Pride ?

Someday Was Bobby Paris

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Doesnt include the fabulous 'I Cried For You' on Soulclub, but does feature their brilliant ' What You Gonna Do'.....great stuff from a strange looking bunch of fellas :P

Seen the LP cover now.

Ten members, one black guy in the group.

Who's doing the lead singing, the black group member?

Think it changes on various tracks but could be wrong.

Fecking brill whoever is singing on everything I've heard by them. thumbsup.gif

Made for this scene. :thumbsup:

KTF.

Drew.

Social source share

Seen the LP cover now.

Ten members, one black guy in the group.

Who's doing the lead singing, the black group member?

Think it changes on various tracks but could be wrong.

Fecking brill whoever is singing on everything I've heard by them. thumbsup.gif

Made for this scene. :P

KTF.

Drew.

Hazel Martin is the black lead vocal on all tracks and isn't he f***ing brilliant! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Drew, inspired my friend i may just play a few album tracks on the Christmas Eve show and include pretty much all the Tempests LP...................mmmmmmmmmmmm yummy.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Can't wait Mark!

What time will the show be on Christmas Eve?

KTF.

Drew.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!