Beverly Ann - He's coming home - Charity Auction

Boogaloo

Beverly Ann - He's coming home - Original RCA White Demo - Charity auction

My old mate Paul Thomas-Peter (one of the founding djs of the infamous 'These Old Shoes' soul night in London) is suffering from cancer and is trying to fund his treatment. There's a link below if you wish to donate but what I'm going to do is auction online a record with all the money raised going to Paul's treatment. Hopefully this will help in a small way to seeing back to health one of the nicest blokes you'd ever meet on the soul scene.

He's Coming Home/He Wont See The Light
Vinyl Condition    VG+

Few marks on vinyl and plays through fine without pops and crackles - Great for djing.

I'll start the bid at £125 and the highest at 6pm Sunday 30th April gets it. I'll send it off once the winning bidder has pledged and paid online at the site below. I'll cover the postage up to £5

Even if you don't want the record you can pledge some money to Paul on the site.

Dig deep folks. We've all got more records than we've got friends so nice to be able to use what we have to make a difference.

https://www.gofundme.com/savepaulfromcancer

• Helpful 2
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

• 4 months later...

Last push to see if I can finally get the record sold. Got a just giving page for the recent Kent Coast Half Marathon completed last week. Raised over £100 for Paul doing that so this would be the cherry on the cake. Still taking offers.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/warren-wint?utm_id=106&utm_term=xVyxb7wVb

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!