The Frances Nero Story On Dvd

Guest vinylvixen

Guest vinylvixen

Saw this info on Soulful Detroit and thought you lot might be interested :yes:

Now available to the public is "Mountains, Motown and Motion Pictures: The Frances Nero Story." Frances was the first woman signed to Motown's Soul label and she tells the story of her time at Motown to the current Chapter of her life as a filmmaker. Purchase the book directly from her at $19.95 by emailing her at frances@ameritech.net

It's a DVD and not a book as the above states....email Frances direct....what am I saying......email Frances Nero even if it's to say 'hi' - God, I love the Net blush.gif Jo

Edited by vinylvixen
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

yes great dvd got one of these from frances a few weeks ago when in detroit, met up with frances a few times all i can say a wonderful lady. the dvd covers mostly of frances life in the music industry some great footage from "footsteps following me" and of course frances talks about motown and her single "keep on loving me" and she also talks about her film project. all in all great dvd yes.gif

Social source share

Guest Lady Maverick

Yes I did hear/read of this DVD on Soulful Detroit! And my friend Juice has posted information of her movie screening in NYC this Friday...sorry I won't be able to attend. sad.gif

Click here for details of the screening!

post-6621-1162906048_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert