Seven Souls

Guest bleusuperb

Guest bleusuperb

As I understand it Seven Souls only ever released two 45s, I still love you. and one on Venture called Groove In, does anyone have a clip of this or have they heard it. Is it any good?

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest bleusuperb

Considering they only ever released the two, both with little or no success when released and consequently not in large numbers, it,s some difference.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Considering they only ever released the two, both with little or no success when released and consequently not in large numbers, it,s some difference.

The Venture single is actually by far the rarest of these two 45s, it just isn't worth as much! :wicked:

TONE

Social source share

Always makes me laugh when I see the prices people ask for the Okeh single, there is one on ebay at any given moment, it must have sold boatloads!

That's right Pete, it did. It was ( & is even now ) a big hit with the L.A. Latino's for the "i'm no stranger" side. I was shown a local L.A. chart sheet once, cant remember what number it had got up to, but I remember being shocked as it was pretty high up in the charts.

You don't find many demo's on the west coast though.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!