The Persianettes - Call On Me -Strata (label only)

Foi

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

one here for sale,  silver lable issue, with blue text, virtue stamped original.

grading this at VG+++ just short of mint - because of a light none sounding scratch, and the very slightest of ring ware to lable.

beautiful copy, and a rare issue to find now, purchased this about 3 years ago, and not seen one since.

i would want £175 includes signed for delivery.  it's worth a lot more than that, it's yours if you want it, before i list it on soul source for £200

Social source share

4 hours ago, nitram said:

one here for sale,  silver lable issue, with blue text, virtue stamped original.

grading this at VG+++ just short of mint - because of a light none sounding scratch, and the very slightest of ring ware to lable.

beautiful copy, and a rare issue to find now, purchased this about 3 years ago, and not seen one since.

i would want £175 includes signed for delivery.  it's worth a lot more than that, it's yours if you want it, before i list it on soul source for £200

Bit too much to pay for me mate but cheers for the offer, good luck with the sale in any case. 

Edited by foi
Social source share