The Greatstone Soul Club - New Years Eve Party

Guest Brett F

I won't be here, but i assure you i will strangle a cat......i do every New Years Eve......sorry pet lovers, but it's just my way.l Iike to hear the feline scream...........

Have fun fella's.............tell Paul i have one of Chris Morgans "George Best" cover up's.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by Brett F
  • Replies 66
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Chris

no problems, I'm sure my mate will be happy whoever spins them! :angry:

Don't know how to reply to Tony on the actual message, so Tony is your NY Resolution not to eat the pork pies? :rolleyes:

Guy's, when we ask people to Dj at the Greatstone, it means we respect thier musical taste and choices.....all I will say is though, let your concience be your guide :yes::thumbsup:

Julian, as for my NY resolution/wish I couldn't possibly reveal the secret, or it won't come true....but I can hint slightly......it involves a short walk at dawn, a 'final request' and a few guys with gun's.....oh!! and a certain Dj :wicked:

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Dec 27 2006, 09:07 PM) link
Just a quick bump dont forget your tickets

wont be there so have yourselves a fabulous new year celebration.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year.

Mark

Cheers Mark, hope you are enjoying your few days away.....feedback for the night is good now, looks like another cracking New Years Eve @ the Stone.....still some places available for you last minute soulies though thumbsup.gif .....looks like we are going to the Orwell on Friday, so I'll have tickets on me there......

The Greatstone Soul Club Presents

A New Years Eve Soul Party

Rare 6ts Soul, Northern & Crossover

Sunday 31st December

The Night Runs From 8.00pm til 3.00am

Tickets £12.50 Includes Hot & Cold Quality Buffet

Your Dj's- Alan Pollard, Eddie Engel, Chris Anderton,Paul Sadot, Paul Havekin, Budgie, Tony Jackson, Julian Bentley, Les Hare....Still looking to add a couple more???

Posting this up early as we have had so much interest shown already. Tickets are now available from me or at outlets listed below. Anyone who came to last years do will tell you what a fantastic party we all had. Really busy with great food atmosphere and of course most importantly top music. I would really like to have all the tickets sold 'early doors' so I don't have to mess around on the door on the night, so if you fancy coming try to get things sorted early. Enough for now, for a real quality way to see in the New Year look no further, it's going to be brilliant.

Tickets Available From :

Tony 07973-809492 tjackson@hss.co.uk

Les - King Bee Records 0161-860-4762

Paul-On The Scene Mag.- 01253-318267

The Greatstone Hotel

The A56 Chester Road, Stretford,

Manchester M32 ORN ( 5 mins from Jnt. 7 M60, 2Mins. from MUFC )

More Info Tony 07973-809492 tjackson@hss.co.uk

Mark 07939-872534 markbaildon@bowdoncheshire.freeserve.co.uk

Rooms Available-Hotel 0161-865-1640

Mark (mormar44) and Neil (ferrett) got both your messages, thanks, both your parties tickets are safely on the door.....see you all Sunday :thumbsup:

Tonights the night for this great venue

If you've not got a ticket....then hurry or miss out

Believe me you don't want to miss this

Sorry going to miss this one....If anything like last year will be ACE, had a brilliant time. Have a great time everybody.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Edited by asboannie
BEST OF LUCK CHAPS TONITE,HOPE ALL GOES WELL - WOULD LOVE TO BE THERE ! NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET OUT OVER THE FESTIVE SEASON.MERRY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
Hi to everyone that can't make hope you all have a good night where ever you go. Sorry to hear you can't make it Andy have a top night see you all in the new year all the vest Paul. :D