Divine Chord Gospel Show pt. 70 playlist

Thanks to those of you that tuned in live to yesterdays Divine Chord Gospel Show pt. 70 broadcast....a show loaded with fresh new spins from killer sweet soul, to dancefloor destroyers. A precursor of what to expect during my Euro DJ Tour 2017....here's the tracklisting....the archived mixcloud link will follow shortly. Cheers!

Divine Chord Gospel Show pt. 70 broadcast on 26th April 2017 hosted by DJ Greg Belson

The Wondering Souls of Dayton, Ohio ‘The Jordan River’ (Morning Son)
E.L. Fields Gospel Wonders ‘Heaven bound’ (Ever-Soul)
The Sensational Brown Brothers ‘Lord, you’ve been good to me’ (MRC)
Unknown Artist ‘I can’t hear what he’s saying’ (Odo Metal Acetate)
The World Wonders ‘Move on up’ (Savoy)
The Weeks Sisters ‘Please walk with me’ (HSE)

Talkset

National Independents ‘It will all be over after while’ (Versa)
The Spring Highland Gospel Singers ‘Oh what a fellowship’ (Prestige Productions)
Flint Cavaliers ‘Pray a special prayer to Jesus’ (Carrie)
Gospel Flying Clouds of Birmingham, Ala. ‘I’m going to serve the Lord’ (No Label)
The Mighty Jubilaires ‘Could it really happen’ (House of Joy)
Rev. Walter McDaniel Jr. and the Gospel Wind ‘God will take care of you’ (Champ)

Talkset

Mighty Sons of Glory ‘That’s enough for me’ (Rochelle)
Gospel Renaissance ‘Keep walking’ (Gospel Renaissance)
The Floyd Family Singers ‘That’s a sign of the times’ (Windy Hill)
The Mighty Clouds of McCollough ‘He’s right there’ (H&P)
Lloyd Brown ‘Thank you Lord’ (Trice)
Heirs of the Promise ‘Lift me up when I fall’ (Inspired by God)

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Here's the 70th installment of The Divine Chord Gospel Show which appears monthly on dublab.com, broadcast on 26th April 2017. For this session, we've loaded up some potential big guns and programmed them onto DCGS for possibly their first plays anywhere. Some amazing funk grooves, a selection of killer vocal harmony sweet soul 45's & a grip of modern soul dancers.Highlights are the low slung funk of The Wondering Souls followed sharply by the amazing RSD release by Ever-Soul of Sharon Jones' first ever recording. Check out the back to back combination of The Mighty Jubilaires & Rev Walter McDaniel Jr. Stone cold, right there. And to close out, the Mighty Clouds of McCullough gets its first airing. An in-demand sound f'sure, coming to a dancefloor near you soon.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!