On The Scene - Still Free And New Format

Mike

Been handed out last nite at NCSC

Still evolving, witheach issue having more and more stuff as well as event listing

Now in an A5 size format (half a skm) with 20 ish pages in a magazine style.

The normal listings are there but also news, articles, review, letters and more

Colour covers and inside, defintely a major step forward imo

Should be at a venue near you soonest,

there are options to have it delivered

phone 01253 318267

same number if want your event added

There's no email or www info (that could see) , while dont know how distrubtion works, if never see it in your area may be worth shouting here and will pass on ??

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I think it would be a great idea if you could download "On The Scene" in PDF format from their site each month. An easy way to increase circulation / readership too.

Social source share

Guest OntheScene

Hi All,

I've just had a friend email me regards this topic and having read all the postings would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their kind comments.

I am the chap who setup On the Scene approximately 16 months ago and as it continues to grow in size, circulation and quality I am making sure it does not grow too quickly as these types of things can dissappear as quickly as they start if you take your eye off the ball.

With regards your suggestion of an electronic (pdf) version of OTS it's already in hand and is one of the reasons why the format was changed to make it more pdf friendly.

We always welcome suggestions like this on how you think OTS can be improved and so any suggestions you may have we will certainly look into as there is far more to come space allowing, or if you have a story you would like to tell that you think readers of the mag would be interested in then please email them to admin@fresh-promotion.co.uk or call 01253 318267 to subscribe or place an event in the listings.

Thanks for everything.

:)

Paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!