Most active in this topic

Guest Arcticsoulboy

if anyone can explain what he is trying to say at the bottom of his listing

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. Igh nicht spreken ze Deutch :yes::D

but I dont even understand his Feckin English

all he has sold is aftershave and T shirts

vorsprung durch teknik???

where is Marc Forrest when you need him thumbsup.gif

Is this really english???? Well, judging from his superb feedback of 89,5% positive he seems well fishy. And the fact that one of those who left a neg is going to contact a lawyer (if I got the translation right) speaks for itself dontcha think...

Social source share

Sounds like that low life super_shipper, who also sent me an empty package - note that this guy has scammed someone else using the same tactic.

Incidentally, to update you on the super-shipper saga, it's now in the hands of the Financial Ombudsman for the UK (who have received a formal complaint from me about PayPal, but that's another story) and the Indiana State Police.

More later.......................

Social source share

Hi Richie, all he is trying to say is that due to new European laws "everything is sold as seen"...so by saying so he indicates he won`t be willing to accept any critic on the good he will have delivered. So no chance of a refund. I don`t know the guy and he sure ain`t a Soul collector, but then again, rare records have been found from even more strange sources...

Marc

Social source share

Guest stromberg

if anyone can explain what he is trying to say at the bottom of his listing

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. Igh nicht spreken ze Deutch :thumbsup::(

but I dont even understand his Feckin English

all he has sold is aftershave and T shirts

vorsprung durch teknik???

where is Marc Forrest when you need him :thumbsup:

I'd say this auction screams at you: Stay away!

the negative feedback left in german says: beware, lawyer has already been consulted

As marc says he states he will not take back the item and refund the money, because the item is sold as is and he is a private seller, so has no obligation to take back any items he sold(if the winner receives something at all :lol: ), it's the different when you're a commercial seller..

No idea who that guy could be; records definately have been found under strange circumstances, even in germany, but this one is a rip-off, I am pretty sure.

So, stay away and let me buy it :lol:

Seriously, I think the Johnny Watson version is 10 times better :lol:

Best,

Stefan

Social source share

I'd say this auction screams at you: Stay away!

the negative feedback left in german says: beware, lawyer has already been consulted

As marc says he states he will not take back the item and refund the money, because the item is sold as is and he is a private seller, so has no obligation to take back any items he sold(if the winner receives something at all :lol: ), it's the different when you're a commercial seller..

No idea who that guy could be; records definately have been found under strange circumstances, even in germany, but this one is a rip-off, I am pretty sure.

So, stay away and let me buy it :lol:

Seriously, I think the Johnny Watson version is 10 times better :lol:

Best,

Stefan

After a brief email conversation with this seller about collecting the item should I win it and a message to the only bidder (probably the same person) he has decided to remove the listing. ohmy.gif:D

Social source share

NICE ONE GODZ

YOU DA MAN

GOOD SPOT..I MUST BE BLIND thumbsup.gif

That's true, Marc.

They don't usually have scans taken from a copy of the record sold in 2003 though. This picture has been lifted from Popsike.

Godz

WELL DONE GED

HASSLE THE BASTARD INTO EMBARASSMENT :lol:

After a brief email conversation with this seller about collecting the item should I win it and a message to the only bidder (probably the same person) he has decided to remove the listing. :lol::lol:
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!