Stemmons Express

Dave N

Hi

Have looked Stemmons Express Woman love Thief up in Manship guide and it states this has had two releases, local  on Karma and on a major label Wand, it also mentions the  Demand label version as well .

Hope someone can answer the following?

Has it been booted or reissued on Karma.

Are they pressed on vinyl, Styrene or both.

Many thanks

Daven

Social source share

Hi

Reason I asked is I have a copy and the label has a lip suggesting Styrene and a Karma label, If I am correct the vinyl should be moulded in and thus would make the copy I have a boot as it should be vinyl. Like you I did not know it had been  reissued/booted.

I was hoping to clear this up but seem to be more confused than I was before.

At least I know now that I can't DJ with it. (unless anyone else can confirm Legit/Boot).

Many thanks for information.

Daven

Social source share

7 hours ago, dave n said:

Hi

Reason I asked is I have a copy and the label has a lip suggesting Styrene and a Karma label, If I am correct the vinyl should be moulded in and thus would make the copy I have a boot as it should be vinyl. Like you I did not know it had been  reissued/booted.

I was hoping to clear this up but seem to be more confused than I was before.

At least I know now that I can't DJ with it. (unless anyone else can confirm Legit/Boot).

Many thanks for information.

Daven

Styrene doesn't have a lip though, vinyl does

Social source share

Hi

The B side plays Love Power, I paid £20 for a small batch of records at a record shop so around £2.

Just need to know so I can play it or not when I DJ, looks to me that it is a boot from opinion above and as such I will file under boot, so still looking for an original to DJ with.

At least I now know how to put photo's on here, took me ages and a few tries before I got it right and a bit more info on the record, this will help loads.

Many thanks

Daven

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!