Cardiff Allnighter

Guest andrew bin

Guest andrew bin

not long now, i'm really looking forward to it 9 hours of quality music in one of the best venues in the country COME ON !!! thumbsup.gif

main room

Mick H

Neil Jones

Des Parker

Pete Lyster

Sean Chapman

Molly

Wazz

Nigel Graham

Mischief

for this one we've have added a second room and it's being run by KGB and guests who will be playing the finest soul, jazz, funk latin and soulful jamaican (second room starts midnight)

Coal Exchange Mount Stuart Square Cardiff Bay Cardif CF10 5EB 9pm - 6am £10.00 otd

warm up at the City Canteen and bar Mount Stuart Square (at the rear right hand corner of the coal exchange)

www.soulcommandos.co.uk

post-1572-1162934977_thumb.jpg

Edited by andrew bin
  • Replies 115
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thoroughly looking forward to this one, spinning in the Modern room with KGB & Mike Ashley, should be amazing thumbsup.gif

not long now, i'm really looking forward to it 9 hours of quality music in one of the best venues in the country COME ON !!! :lol:

main room

Mick H

Neil Jones

Des Parker

Pete Lyster

Sean Chapman

Molly

Wazz

Nigel Graham

Mischief

for this one we've have added a second room and it's being run by KGB and guests who will be playing the finest soul, jazz, funk latin and soulful jamaican (second room starts midnight)

Coal Exchange Mount Stuart Square Cardiff Bay Cardif CF10 5EB 9pm - 6am £10.00 otd

warm up at the City Canteen and bar Mount Stuart Square (at the rear right hand corner of the coal exchange)

www.soulcommandos.co.uk

Well I'm roaring to go... i'm going back to basics and stomping all the way.... in your face Northern Soul.... Might put a couple of Midtempos in so you can have a rest while your still dancing...

In the words of the mighty gay from Wales....

"COME ON CARDIFF - LETS BE HAVING YA"

Guest in town Mikey

Gona be another great one. South Wales definately the place to be at the moment.

James

Well could you turn the heating up a bit James. Its a bit parky here in Newport

Guest partytimegirl

Come on then who is going to Cardiff :)

This is a great all nighter, run by two special people. Normanlly get in about 400-430, and i think this time it will be even more.

Do expect a few surprises on the night, and if you know WAZZ, its his 50th birthday, this is going to be party night and one Wazz won't forget for a while.

There is also the 2nd room this time, which is new for this night.

If you have never been then get yourselves along you won't be dissappointed.

Neil, Dolly, Mick h, Mandy, Molly and me will be in Cardiff from Friday night and are going out on a pub crawl sn if any one is making it for the weekend, then text us and we can all meet up.

So who is going then ? :thumbsup: Pub crawl and allnighter!! :P

Guest lifeandsoul

Come on then who is going to Cardiff unsure.gif

This is a great all nighter, run by two special people. Normanlly get in about 400-430, and i think this time it will be even more.

Do expect a few surprises on the night, and if you know WAZZ, its his 50th birthday, this is going to be party night and one Wazz won't forget for a while.

Neil, Dolly, Mick h, Mandy, Molly and me will be in Cardiff from Friday night and are going out on a pub crawl sn if any one is making it for the weekend, then text us and we can all meet up.

So who is going then ? thumbup.gif Pub crawl and allnighter!! beer.gif

don't forget to finish your pub crawl at the city canteen, on the same square as the coal exchange, where we're doing the warm up

Guest andrew bin

Come on then who is going to Cardiff :thumbsup:

So who is going then ? :thumbsup: Pub crawl and allnighter!! :thumbsup:

Cardiff wont know what hit it :thumbsup: Tracie Dolly and Mandy on a pub crawl :thumbsup: their currently working around the clock at local Brains brewery, try the a some Brains S.A. but don't drink to much :)

Guest matt tees

Cardiff wont know what hit it :lol: Tracie Dolly and Mandy on a pub crawl :thumbsup: their currently working around the clock at local Brains brewery, try the a some Brains S.A. but don't drink to much :yes:

There is a massive buzz about the 3rd allnighter at the Coal Exchange, if you have not been before then get yourself along. A truely fantastic venue with a very topline DJ lineup. Expect a bit of everything. With partygirl and gang in town, lock up everything as they are a strange bunch this lot!!!! This will be the best yet, so make sure you do not miss it!! CUM ON LET's Be Aving You CARDIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course its WAZ's 50th

So who is going then ? thumbup.gif Pub crawl and allnighter!! :P

Really looking forward to this one. Enjoyed meeting up with Andrew and Tracey last night at Bisley and the buzz on this niter is really getting going now.

December 2nd Cardiff - Bring it on!

Neil Jones

Lou and I will be travelling down from Hertfordshire for this.

Not missed one yet.

Great venue and great atmosphere.

See you there

Doc

Hi Dr.Pickle great venue great atmosphere very true words i see your not Djing you had a great spot last time,travelling down with Mark,John ,Mrs.Burrel and myself hope to see you there.

Cheers Billy.

Hi Dr.Pickle great venue great atmosphere very true words i see your not Djing you had a great spot last time,travelling down with Mark,John ,Mrs.Burrel and myself hope to see you there.

Cheers Billy.

You look after Mrs Burrel billy you know she can be very naughty at times :shades:

Guest Dr Pickles

Cheers Billy.

Billy

Thanks for the kind words.

Having sold my soul to the devil to be able to play last time, I'm running out of things to trade, but you might just hear me spin the odd one if you get there early. :D

You've even managed to persaude Mark to come down :shades:

Going to be a great night, be good to catch up with you all.

Cheers

Doc

was thinking of :yes: ley Dean

Should be no problem.

PM me :thumbsup:

Doc

Guest andrew bin

Great venue, great DJ line-up, great crowd.....Can't wait :huh:

be good to see you mike :yes:

Might be able to go now :lol:

would be great if i could get someone in the dub with me to chip in with petrol :D

trouble is ill be cruising @ 55mph tops and theres no-heating :thumbsup:

So will be leaving early :yes:

but anyone wanting to go from south cornwall? or on way from south cornwall? pm me if you want a lift :D

make sure you wrap up warm and don't do what an Excavator driver from near me did, his heater wouldn't work so he put propane bottle behind his cad connected to a small burner via a pipe through his window he placed the lit burner down by his feet which in turn set fire to his trousers and burnt his legs this made him spin the machine around totaly out of control nearly killing the pipe layers he was working with, they weren't to happy :huh:

100% true

:thumbsup: Only 6 days to go now and really getting fired up for this one. The playbox is ready, just gotta iron my best drinking trousers for the Saturday afternoon pub crawl and I'm all

set! :thumbsup:

Hoping to be down in worcester area friday (with work) to lessen the travelling time on the friday and have even more time to sample the delights of Messrs S.A Brains (one of my customers dontcha know!)

Oh and if anyone asks if I have "that wonderful girl with me" and I start rambling, just walk away - I won't be offended! :shades:

Sees y'all there on December 2nd

Neil Jones :thumbsup:

Guest andrew bin

FINALLY MANAGED TO GET SOME HOTEL ROOMS IN CARDIFF CITY CENTRE.........WE'VE BEEN TOLD TO JUST FOLLOW THE STAR whistling.gif

CAPTN M

be good to see you again mate :lol:

Line up for the second room

9pm - 10pm Dr Pickles (playing his usual quality) :lol:

then at 10pm KGB and the Gang take over with:

Edwin

Megan

Mike Shaw

Mike Ashley

Keiron

Jon Brown

Rob Anthony

playing the finest Soul, Jazz, Latin, Funk & Soul full Jamaican

Marvellous wink.gif

looking forward to this :lol: (theres three excellent dj's all from same small valleys town, Blackwood) :lol: must be Soul town Wales :yes:

i heard a rumor that theres a warm up in Blackwood Saturday afternoon :unsure::P

Edited by andrew bin
Guest partytimegirl

Only 3 days to go now before we all hit Cardiff and i can't wait.

We should all be there about 8pm Friday in time to get changed and hit Cardiff town centre.

Be great to see Mr Rimmer there for the first time and i know alot of people that have never been will be coming so it should be a great night.

Roll on Friday :dance: :dance:

Guest woolie mark

try the a some Brains S.A. but don't drink to much :thumbsup:

is this the stuff i bought in barry and the barman told me that locally it's known as "wifebeater" :D

don't forget to finish your pub crawl at the city canteen, on the same square as the coal exchange, where we're doing the warm up

what time does the warm up start?

Only 3 days to go now before we all hit Cardiff and i can't wait.

We should all be there about 8pm Friday in time to get changed and hit Cardiff town centre.

Be great to see Mr Rimmer there for the first time and i know alot of people that have never been will be coming so it should be a great night.

Roll on Friday :dance: :dance:

did cardiff town in the early part of the year,great bunch of people,very freindly u'll see men walk behind the women,women rule its a cardiff thing.

Billy

Guest andrew bin

is this the stuff i bought in barry and the barman told me that locally it's known as "wifebeater" :D

what time does the warm up start?

the last time i had a session on SA i couldn't lift my arms up, thats probably what he meant the blokes get so pissed that their wives give them a good hideing :lol:

the warm up usualy starts about 7.00 ish, but if you want a pint of SA try the Packet or the Dock hotel both 2 mins walk from the coal exchange :thumbsup:

www.sabrain.com

SA%20ClipW1.jpg

Edited by andrew bin

LOADS FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WILL BE AT THIS ONE,

DEFINATELY NOT ONE TO BE MISSED,

SO DONT MISS OUT BE AT THE COAL EXCHANGE ON

2ND DECEMBER

SATURDAY AT THE COAL EXCHANGE CARDIFF BAY IS THE PLACE TO BE

SEE YOU ALL THERE

WAZZ.

Absolutely fantastic venue run by two of the nicest people on the scene :wicked:

Sorry I can't make it (going out for a meal for a friends 40th) but I'm sure you are going to have a busy one. :shades:

Have a great night Andy & Tracie, and see you at Weston on the 16th Dec. :yes:

Regards

Mace

This is gona be one of THE main events of the year.

Venue is incredible with a dance floor to die for.

Andrew, I ve recruited loads new people for you! :wicked:

See y'all sat.

James

Guest in town Mikey

Pete and I are two more from Herts .............looking forward to it......

be great to see you again Martin.

I'm driving so you wont be able to kill me this time with your 'quiet drink'

And there is absolutely no chance of me going anywhere near James, thommo etc. All the Cardiff boys. I believe it is Darkie's birthday on Saturday. oh dear!

:wicked:

Edited by in town Mikey

be great to see you again Martin.

I'm driving so you wont be able to kill me this time with your 'quiet drink'

And there is absolutely no chance of me going anywhere near James, thommo etc. All the Cardiff boys. I believe it is Darkie's birthday on Saturday. oh dear!

:wicked:

Looking forward to it Mikey...........let the train take the strain...... :shades: ...where is a good pub to start things off?

Guest in town Mikey

Looking forward to it Mikey...........let the train take the strain...... :wicked: ...where is a good pub to start things off?

The warm up is just around the corner from the venue.

Unfortunately I cant make it along until a bit later so I will be heading straight into the venue.

Is there still going to be a get together on the Friday? Or has that moved to the Saturday afternoon now?

There are a few Cheltonians (think that's what you call 'em) Cardiff bound, on Saturday, I'm not driving for a change, and am coming down with Des Parker, which will allow me to indulge in a few Stella's :thumbsup: The weekend starts today (wednesday) for me as I've got a few days off to practice yes.gif Sounds like a few serious drinkers South Wales bound :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the music as well :thumbsup: See you in the record bar wink.gif wilxy

Was about to go, train ticket from London, 4 o'clock on Saturday afternoon bought and paid for in person so can't cancel it. Now something's come up and i probably won't be able to make it, so if there is aaanyone planning for a trip on the soul train to Cardiff, pm me or email and the ticket is yours, oh it's £40 return by the way. Going back to London at 8 in the morning. You'll be going with Val and Adam and some more so it's bound to be good. :thumbsup:

Might still make it somehow though...

Guest matt tees

The warm up is just around the corner from the venue.

Unfortunately I cant make it along until a bit later so I will be heading straight into the venue.

Is there still going to be a get together on the Friday? Or has that moved to the Saturday afternoon now?

I'm feeling the heat now grimsby town have won ONCE!!! and the Cardiff nighter is getting closer. Just to let you know Mikey I have a ticket to watch BCFC ugh!!!!!!!!! with The Towbridge Face poss next Tues should be a laugh see grimsby reject Jeavons fall on his arse. South Wales is warming up to its biggest soul event of the year and I reckon its gonna be a Monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUM on Cardiff let's be aving Ya!!!

Edited by matt tees