Square One

• Replies 9
  • Views 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ISN'T THERE A 'C' IN RITCHIE...OR HAS HE DEVELOPED A LISP FROM DRINKING ALL THAT 'SCRUTTOCKS OLD DERIGIBLE' IN STRETFORD....ONLY JOKING ANNIE :wicked: HAVE A TOP NIGHT WE'LL BE THERE IN SPIRIT BUT IN REALITY NOT :( AVA GUDUN

CnC :):lol:

:no::lol: How could I forget to spell his name...after all these years. I gathere that the bothe of you are going to Belgium over that weekend...don't drink to much of that strong stuff :ohmy::lol: . All the best Annie & Ritchie

:yes::yes: How could I forget to spell his name...after all these years. I gathere that the bothe of you are going to Belgium over that weekend...don't drink to much of that strong stuff :thumbsup::( . All the best Annie & Ritchie

YEP WILL BE IN POIROT COUNTRY, HAVE A GREAT NIGHT SEE YOU SOON CnC :shades:

I was really hoping to make the first one,always like to hear Ritchie play, still just might .....if I don't make it, I hope its a great success for Keith, Col & Craig.....see you all at the next one or maybe at the Greatstone Saturday :thumbsup: ....ava goodun.....Tony

Hope you can make it Tony.....don't think were at the Greatston this month, due to this one.....and may be going to Lea Manor, on Sat night....not been there for a long time...see you soon.

Edited by asboannie