Benjamin & The Dreamdancers – Not One More Tear

ajb

56 minutes ago, BenjaminQueensNY said:

Hello from NYC!

I'm real pumped on the response! it sure was not easy to follow up that first single! i'm preparing the 3rd release now. maybe this year you'll see the Dreamdancers and myself in the flesh. 

B

Both good tracks again, but "That's what you mean.." is the best for me. This should be bigger than the first 45 I think. Just waiting for the box from Daptone to drop thru the door :thumbsup:

Keep 'em comin' fella

• Helpful 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, BenjaminQueensNY said:

Hello from NYC!

I'm real pumped on the response! it sure was not easy to follow up that first single! i'm preparing the 3rd release now. maybe this year you'll see the Dreamdancers and myself in the flesh. 

B

B

you keep making them this good, and we'll keep buying them.

and while i'm on, any chance you could do a repress of Light Of My Life / Dreamin's For Free :thumbup:, i'd sooner see the money in your pocket than some of the sharks out there :yes:

and "thats what you mean to me" is my side of this one :thumbsup:

all the best buddy

alan 

• Helpful 3
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shufflin
On 12/05/2017 at 17:52, BenjaminQueensNY said:

Hello from NYC!

B

I think this record is stronger, a fine follow up and yes I bought a copy - look forward to pre-ordering the next one

it would be nice if you could take the time to post some of your influences or records you like to listen to, cheers

Edited by Shufflin
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/5/2017 at 18:52, BenjaminQueensNY said:

Hello from NYC!

B

I ordered two copies from a well known website in UE three months ago and they keep delaying the shipping. Do you know if they're waitin' for a second press? Any news? Thanks

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!