M People - How Can I Love You More

Just now, John Reed said:

I take it you want the Sash's Master Edit which came out a couple of years after the original 12"?

Gawd knows. When it was a hit with Keb and Sue dancing to it on TOTP I'm guessing it was on a 7" then and hopefully that would be the first single; that would be what I need if that ever happened! Thanks John

Social source share

if I remember correctly it was issued a few times before it became a pop hit, although it was big in dance clubs well before that. best original song they ever did, (there cover of someday was the best) hard to imagine now everyone got so pissed of with hearing heather's  voice by the end of the 9ts.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

On 11/05/2017 at 10:48, ady croasdell said:

Gawd knows. When it was a hit with Keb and Sue dancing to it on TOTP I'm guessing it was on a 7" then and hopefully that would be the first single; that would be what I need if that ever happened! Thanks John

Interesting thread, sorry to head off the main point of the single, just thought some people might like to see the video with Keb, and I presume Sue, in short clips within the overall video:

• Helpful 2
Social source share

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 19:12, seano said:

Interesting thread, sorry to head off the main point of the single, just thought some people might like to see the video with Keb, and I presume Sue, in short clips within the overall video:

cant believe how young Mike P looks on this.  

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!