Ncs Wolverhampton Soul Night/niter 25th November

Guest Chris Waterman

Guest Chris Waterman

Well after Septembers busy launch night and a packed soul night in October we are back with an Allnighter on Saturday 25th November, feed back and turnout early doors suggests people like the £5 soul night refund so we will keep this going along with freebies for the first 100 through the door.

We have a cracking line up with Dave Thorley, Kenny Burrell, Wazz, Mike Hughes and a washing machine repair man called MACE guesting this month along with NCS residents Philip Richards, Kenith Onions, Maxamillion Millward, Steven Thomas, Andrew Whitmore, Karl Rhodes, Desmond Parker and Little Scotty.

post-900-1163010870_thumb.jpg

New Century Soul Wolverhampton Soul Night & Allnighter

Saturday 25th November 2006

The Brookfields Club

Cannock Road

WOLVERHAMPTON

WV10 7LZ

just off M6 J11. A460 towards Wolverhampton then 400 yards on the left.

8pm till 8am

£10 OTD with a £5 refund if you leave before 1am

DJ's Kenny Burrell, Dave Thorley, Mace, Wazz, Mike Hughes, Des Parker, Andy Whitmore, Karl Rhodes, Steve Thomas, Kenny Onions,, Phil Richards, Little Scotty and Blue Max.

**********************Early Bird Special******************************************

1st 100 through the door get a FREE 7" single, a latest CD or DVD.... you decide.

********************************************************************************

Free secure car park, allnight bar and hot food

Contact Max 01902 732795 or Chris 07737 341585 chris@newcenturysoul.co.uk for travel details, booking record dealer tables and coach info from Manchester and N.Wales visit our website www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

Edited by Chris Waterman
  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Phil Richards

Well after Septembers busy launch night and a packed soul night in October we are back with an Allnighter on Saturday 25th November, feed back and turnout early doors suggests people like the £5 soul night refund so we will keep this going along with freebies for the first 100 through the door.

We have a cracking line up with Dave Thorley, Kenny Burrell, Wazz, Mike Hughes and a washing machine repair man called MACE guesting this month along with NCS residents Philip Richards, Kenith Onions, Maxamillion Millward, Steven Thomas, Andrew Whitmore, Karl Rhodes, Desmond Parker and Little Scotty.

The Brookfields Club

Cannock Road

WOLVERHAMPTON

WV10 7LZ

8pm till 8am

DJ's Kenny Burrell, Dave Thorley, Mace, Wazz, Mike Hughes, Des Parker, Andy Whitmore, Karl Rhodes, Steve Thomas, Kenny Onions,, Phil Richards, Little Scotty and Blue Max.

**********************Early Bird Special******************************************

1st 100 through the door get a FREE 7" single, a latest CD or DVD.... you decide.

********************************************************************************

Contact Max 01902 732795 or Chris 07737 341585 chris@newcenturysoul.co.uk for travel details, booking record dealer tables and coach info from Manchester and N.Wales visit our website www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

Never mind the free cd's and 45's, the sight of you standing at the bar would be nice :wicked:wicked.gif

Thats if you where buying the drinks :thumbsup:

Never mind the free cd's and 45's, the sight of you standing at the bar would be nice :yes::yes:

Thats if you where buying the drinks :yes:

phil,ive only met chris a few times but even i know that he is a consumate professional non drink buyer.i am quietly confident that he will continue his unbroken record of drink buying celibacy. biggrin.gif

looking forward to this night and it will drop in nicely when i get back from my international duties :yes:

Guest Phil Richards

phil,ive only met chris a few times but even i know that he is a consumate professional non drink buyer.i am quietly confident that he will continue his unbroken record of drink buying celibacy. :thumbup:

looking forward to this night and it will drop in nicely when i get back from my international duties :yes:

International dj now :thumbsup:

Edited by Phil Richards
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Phil Richards

The Brookfields Club

Cannock Road

WOLVERHAMPTON

WV10 7LZ

8pm till 8am

Not long to go now for this one shhh.gif

Never been this venue, and always heard how good it is, so well looking forward to this saturday. :D

Des told me he did really good sales at the last nighter, so best take me sales box then eh wink.gif

Even hoping to get a drink out of Chris, bring ya camera Phil, just in case........... wicked.gif

must be looking forward to this one as getting me act together on a monday

whats the score on trains around near there, was looking at hiring/borrowing car but sue just suggested train ride,

mace my memory says I flogged fair bit at last one as well

Virtually impossible to reach unless you have a car or are prepared for a hefty taxi bill (or can get someone to pick you up in Wolverhampton which is the nearest station)

Word of warning though, the first train back to Llandudno appears to be 10.21 in the morning, and the fare will cost you £30.80 each.

Probably better to hire a car Mike

Guest Chris Waterman

whats the score on trains around near there, was looking at hiring/borrowing car but sue just suggested train ride,

Hi Mike

If you do get a train to Wolvo, i will get the mini bus to pick you up from the Station and Steve Thomas has said there is around five cars coming down from N.Wales later so you will be alright for a lift back in the morning.

Mike, if you're struggling to get there, but can sort yourself a lift home, I could pick you up from Stoke Station?

Regards

Mace

Guest Phil Richards

If you want a lift from wolverhampton station let me know and i will come and pick you up :unsure:

If you want a lift from wolverhampton station let me know and i will come and pick you up :unsure:

:unsure: hi phil , sorted mike out with a lift now hoping to get there early, big question is what times the bar open till??

mace great place to sell records :hypo: now you lost some weight bud you can weave in and out through the crowds to get the beers in , any chance of phil or chris reserving us a table for the record sales

cheer steve t :( and a table for mine and mace`s beer too

:shhh: hi phil , sorted mike out with a lift now hoping to get there early, big question is what times the bar open till??

mace great place to sell records :hypo: now you lost some weight bud you can weave in and out through the crowds to get the beers in , any chance of phil or chris reserving us a table for the record sales

cheer steve t :( and a table for mine and mace`s beer too

Best make that beer table a biggun Chris, looks like an expensive round for you!

Anybody else wanting a free drink from Chris best shout up...first come first served :unsure:

Blimey, If you've managed to sell stuff from your sales box Ste, it definately sounds promising :unsure::lol:

Best make that beer table a biggun Chris, looks like an expensive round for you!

Anybody else wanting a free drink from Chris best shout up...first come first served :D

Blimey, If you've managed to sell stuff from your sales box Ste, it definately sounds promising :shades::yes:

Thats cos he had me as a mobile salesman mate :thumbsup:

Wulfie

Thats cos he had me as a mobile salesman mate :shades:

Wulfie

HIYA Wulfie , looking for ward to seening you sat mate, easy to sell records when i can be bothered to pull the case out the car!! Mace looking forward to sharing the table with you and the beers :D .

Chris when you gonna post the dj times up , so we can work out what time we have to be there for as gonna try and pop in deeside to have a beer with mr banks on way up!?

ta steve T :)

Guest sharynm

HIYA Wulfie , looking for ward to seening you sat mate, easy to sell records when i can be bothered to pull the case out the car!! Mace looking forward to sharing the table with you and the beers :) .

Chris when you gonna post the dj times up , so we can work out what time we have to be there for as gonna try and pop in deeside to have a beer with mr banks on way up!?

ta steve T :shades:

You make sure you look after Mr Murphy on Saturday night Mr Thomas, he's being let out alone. Sorry if you have sent us emails and we haven't replied, still not online at home. They have said it should be ok now so I'll give it another go tonight

Sharyn

Guest Phil Richards

Never been this venue, and always heard how good it is, so well looking forward to this saturday. :lol:

Des told me he did really good sales at the last nighter, so best take me sales box then eh :lol:

Even hoping to get a drink out of Chris, bring ya camera Phil, just in case........... :shhh:

A drink out of Chris :yes::lol: good luck

Reckon im going to try to get to this, only got me van at the mo so might have to find some one upfor it, Maark you fancy it?

So lets get this right Baz, you are stating on an open forum that you have a van, and want to know if anyone is 'Up for it' ? :huh:

Then asking Maark if he 'Fancys it' :thumbsup:

Think you might be on the wrong site mate...

Try www.pervsareus.com

or www.vandogging.co.uk

or www.desperateforashag.com

or www.anyholesagoal.co.uk

:unsure::thumbsup:

Have you been taking a crafty look at my willy again?

They don't call me Donkey Knob for nothing.

They call me it cause of it's unusual shape and coarse hair.

Tried, but couldn't see it for your gut (yeah yeah, pot & kettle).

I did hear someone call you a knob the other week, but missed the bit about the donkey :unsure:

Are you referring to your many chins and thick neck on your last statement? :huh:

Just had Chris on the phone regarding this situation.

He sends his apologies for not posting this himself, but is currently moving house, and so has asked me to post this info on his behalf.

The Stables has indeed been double booked for the early part of the night, but Chris and Max have managed to secure another venue for the first few hours of the evening just a few miles from the Stables. :lol:

Same deal as before £10 admission, gets you into BOTH venues.

Anyone wishing to go the stables can claim £5 back if they leave before 2.00 a.m. (this refund time has been moved on an hour from 1.00 a.m. to compensate for the travelling from one venue to another)

Freebies will be given away as normal at the alternative early evening venue.

Venue details and times are as follows.

8.00 p.m. - 12.30 a.m.

Cannock Cricket & Hockey Club

Church Lane, Atherton, WS11 1RR

12.30 - 8.00 a.m.

The Stables (venue info on first post)

There is a fantastic buzz for this event, so don't let a few tiny extra miles put you off folks :lol:

Regards

Mace

Just had Chris on the phone regarding this situation.

He sends his apologies for not posting this himself, but is currently moving house, and so has asked me to post this info on his behalf.

The Stables has indeed been double booked for the early part of the night, but Chris and Max have managed to secure another venue for the first few hours of the evening just a few miles from the Stables. :lol:

Same deal as before £10 admission, gets you into BOTH venues.

Anyone wishing to go the stables can claim £5 back if they leave before 2.00 a.m. (this refund time has been moved on an hour from 1.00 a.m. to compensate for the travelling from one venue to another)

Freebies will be given away as normal at the alternative early evening venue.

Venue details and times are as follows.

8.00 p.m. - 12.30 a.m.

Church Lane, Atherton, WS11 1RR

12.30 - 8.00 a.m.

There is a fantastic buzz for this event, so don't let a few tiny extra miles put you off folks :lol:

Regards

Mace

Just printed this for myself so thought I'd post it here.

RAC Route between the two venues

1. Start at Church Lane, (UK-WS11 1RR).

2. Continue straight onto Church Lane.( Cannock )

3. Turn left into A5.( Cannock )

4. After 0.8 miles take the 4th Exit off the roundabout into A460 (Wolverhampton Road).

( Cannock )

5. Continue straight into A460 (Wolverhampton Road).

6. Continue straight into A460.( Wolverhampton )

7. Continue straight into A460 (Cannock Road).

8. You have arrived your destination "A460 (Cannock Road), (UK-WV10 7LZ)".

3.8 miles

8.00 p.m. - 12.30 a.m.

Church Lane, Hatherton, WS11 1RR

12.30 - 8.00 a.m.

There is a fantastic buzz for this event, so don't let a few tiny extra miles put you off folks :thumbsup:

Regards

Mace

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anybody needs a lift from Cannock to Brookfield's give me a shout at Cannock as i have an empty car. And as Mace will testify i will get there QUICKLY :lol: sick bags can be provided :lol:

Ken

If anybody needs a lift from Cannock to Brookfield's give me a shout at Cannock as i have an empty car. And as Mace will testify i will get there QUICKLY :lol: sick bags can be provided :lol:

Ken

:lol: You'd need portable heart monitors never mind f*ckin' sick bags :thumbsup:

Do yourself a favour folks, and 'Just say no' to speeding soulies.... :lol:

Just printed this for myself so thought I'd post it here.

RAC Route between the two venues

1. Start at Church Lane, (UK-WS11 1RR).

2. Continue straight onto Church Lane.( Cannock )

3. Turn left into A5.( Cannock )

4. After 0.8 miles take the 4th Exit off the roundabout into A460 (Wolverhampton Road).

( Cannock )

5. Continue straight into A460 (Wolverhampton Road).

6. Continue straight into A460.( Wolverhampton )

7. Continue straight into A460 (Cannock Road).

8. You have arrived your destination "A460 (Cannock Road), (UK-WV10 7LZ)".

3.8 miles

are you walkin then dave or is mick h pickin you up :lol:

Great night, very enjoyable lots of bridge building done, though not necessary in reality

Thanks to Kit, sandy claire dave jane chris pomma kenny tracey (no you didnt ruin my corner, danny mandy etc etc

Phil Richards, sorry mate got a little lost along the way, my e:mail

p.harpin@btopenworld.com

Great night, every one played some great tunes, mr Thomas did a great spot, and he led me astray :P:lol:

Great venue

Great company

Great tunes

:lol:

Great night, every one played some great tunes, mr Thomas did a great spot, and he led me astray :D:lol:

Great venue

Great company

Great tunes

:lol:

Did i say Great a bit to much in that post :lol: i need sleep

Edited by Baz