Soulfool

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Looking for a place that deals in cardboard record boxes for storage purposes, can anyone help?

Not much help, but there always used to be an advert in Record Collector for these sort of boxes. Don't get the mag anymore but you can flick through it in WHSmiths and find out :huh:

Or get those 'Really Useful' boxes, some are designed for singles and they stack really well.

Last option..give all the singles to me and then you won't need to worry about storing them :thumbsup:

Social source share

Looking for a place that deals in cardboard record boxes for storage purposes, can anyone help?

Dont them storage places,sell em`?,theres loads of em` about. :yes:

Social source share

covers33 don't have them. this was discussed a while ago on another forum and i think ordering from bagsunlimited.com in the US worked out cheaper than the ad in the back of Record Collector (they don't have a website, but might be able to dig out the phone number). also IKEA do nice wooden boxes for 4 quid, no lid and not sturdy enough for dealers, but alright for the home.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Awake 502

Anyone know a UK supplier for cardboard storage boxes or do I have to go to Bags Unlimited ?

Looking for this kind of thing.....

And no, I don't have any Bee Gees singles :thumbsup:

Bags Unlimited website < HERE >

post-1832-1163031627_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

Place in Sheffield sells cardboard storage boxes Darran.

Opposite the courthouse on West Bar (sure you know where that is :thumbsup: )

Pass it on the way to Kelham Island Tavern and 7 spices :wicked:

Social source share

Anyone know a UK supplier for cardboard storage boxes or do I have to go to Bags Unlimited ?

Looking for this kind of thing.....

Ikea do some brilliant wooden ones in black or white, absolutely perfect for 7" records, plus they are about an inch taller than a 45 so you can put them on top of each other, thus saving more space! And they have the cut out handles too. About £4 each.

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

Can someone please merge this topic with < this one >

p.s. getting a quote from a UK based cardboard box manufacturer if anyone interested...

Edited by Awake 502
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!