It's.... Crossover Thursday

Guest rachel

• Replies 103
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbsup: Great music.... good enjoyable choices.... I'm so enjoying all these toons, and really look forward to hearing different stuff from all of you who supply the music... whether it's the Friday Northern selection, Midweek RnB or the Crossover stuff.... what a wonderfully diverse scene this is.....once again Thanks to all of you, for furthering my soul education...Rach, you do surprise me...I wouldnt've had you done as a crossover fan... shows how much I know eh!!!, Maverick... I don't think you have posted a dud toon yet darling all good choices babes...would you have a copy of 'Watching Life' by the L A Boppers by any chance??? :thumbsup:thumbup.gif Delx
Social source share

Guest Lady Maverick

:thumbsup: Great music.... good enjoyable choices.... I'm so enjoying all these toons, and really look forward to hearing different stuff from all of you who supply the music... whether it's the Friday Northern selection, Midweek RnB or the Crossover stuff.... what a wonderfully diverse scene this is.....once again Thanks to all of you, for furthering my soul education...Rach, you do surprise me...I wouldnt've had you done as a crossover fan... shows how much I know eh!!!, Maverick... I don't think you have posted a dud toon yet darling all good choices babes...would you have a copy of 'Watching Life' by the L A Boppers by any chance??? :thumbsup:thumbup.gif Delx

Thanks! Actually I don't...

Social source share

please will someone sell me this record

I've got goosebumps just thinking about it, let alone playing it :thumbsup:

If you cant pick up a copy of Annette Poindexter it`s also available on Kents "Twinights Chicago Soul Heaven" cd (CDKEND 131)

Edited by Neece
Social source share

Take Your Time - willie tee - capitol lp

11280 refosoul

Time for a bit of Willie!

Another quality contribution, didn't recognise that one. :thumbsup:

Edited by Dodger
Social source share

Guest Lady Maverick

If you cant pick up a copy of Annette Poindexter it`s also available on Kents "Twinights Chicago Soul Heaven" cd (CDKEND 131)

Thank you! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Where There's True Love - c.a.t. - lp track

Foolish Me - joann garrett - lp track

Really liking both of these :thumbsup:

Del... um, well I do, probably more than any other style at the moment tongue.gif Hope you're well and glad you're enjoying the tunes :thumbsup:

Social source share

Did you mean to sound quite so patronising? :thumbsup:

I would like a copy on vinyl, and yes I know its sodding rare, which is why the men that I know've got it, won't sell it to me - even though I beg each and every one of them every time I see them :thumbsup:

Social source share

Really liking both of these :thumbsup:

Del... um, well I do, probably more than any other style at the moment :P Hope you're well and glad you're enjoying the tunes yes.gif

ooh yes Rach,how are you? long time ..no see, shame I am unable to get out and about as much as I would like,but deffo enjoying all the toons posted up not just on this thread but on all of the music threads... funny how everyone seems to have stopped bickering at the mo :D , Maverick...now you've disappointed me girl....I thought if anyone had a copy of that it could have been you ...still lurve your choice of records tho :thumbsup: Delxx

Social source share

Just A Little Bit Longer - caesar frasier - lp track

11285 refosoul

I'd probably take this to the desert island with me. Awesome. Imho of course.

Social source share

Are you feeling well Rog? :thumbsup: Are you entering a Retro/Throwback period? :D

BH

Feck off. laugh.gif Just preparing me'sen for me 45 minutes of 'tentfame' in the Hornpipe in the Tower on Saturday. :P

Ockers is on at 6 o'clock on Saturday you know? :thumbsup:

Edited by Dodger
Social source share

ooh yes Rach,how are you? long time ..no see, shame I am unable to get out and about as much as I would like,but deffo enjoying all the toons posted up not just on this thread but on all of the music threads... funny how everyone seems to have stopped bickering at the mo :thumbsup:

I'm good ta, yep it's been a while.... ahhh, you see that was the plan, keep 'em busy with soundclips and they'll stop arguing :thumbsup:biggrin.gif

Social source share

sweet songs - sarah webster fabio - dont knoe

11287 refosoul

This is a bit of an odd ball one, not sure were it comes from, picked it up in my old Napster days, Any info would be nice,

Social source share

Guest Lady Maverick

ooh yes Rach,how are you? long time ..no see, shame I am unable to get out and about as much as I would like,but deffo enjoying all the toons posted up not just on this thread but on all of the music threads... funny how everyone seems to have stopped bickering at the mo biggrin.gif , Maverick...now you've disappointed me girl....I thought if anyone had a copy of that it could have been you ...still lurve your choice of records tho :thumbsup: Delxx

:thumbsup: Sorry! That is a record I am trying to get! Glad you like my collection so far!

Social source share

uk seven only

qulity choon

Here i go again - jean plum - hi

11263 refosoul

southern belle

from a fantastic album Tone

good call

:yes:

Thanks for that. I didn't know J. Wilson did it it. Can anyone post it?

the J. Plum track is great, was just playing it yesterday. I seem to have mislaid 'Look at the boy" which I really like too.

Social source share

this time - joyce hopson - revue

11296 refosoul

the other side of the better known i surrender to your love.great intensity,great voice. play it on replay ten times like i did.

Social source share

this time - joyce hopson - revue

11296 refosoul

the other side of the better known i surrender to your love.great intensity,great voice. play it on replay ten times like i did.

Is it just my computer or is it barely audible?

Social source share

Guest stromberg

It's All Over - sam baker - ss7 i think

11288 refosoul

This one epitomises my take on what 'crossover' is.

mine too, been looking for this gem for a little while now...still no luck :thumbsup:

thanks for posting it :yes:

Best,

Stefan

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert