if ever your faith in ebay needed restoring...

Isn't it nice to have a positive thing to say about the dreaded Evilbay of late...This has happened twice within a matter of weeks! I bought a couple of records from different sellers quite warily as both the sellers had just one record for sale amongst some old lace and antiques ( albeit very nice choons for not much bucks) and both sellers have refunded me for part of the shipping costs as they were unsure and charged a random amount to send me the lovely vinyl...needless to say I have messaged both sellers and thanked them for being so decent...now to wait til the lovely packages drop onto my doormat and see if they know an original from a boot and how good the grading is!:rofl:

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest Soulskate70

I've had two great purchases recently..... Love Makes a the world Go Round - Odds & Ends.... And the seller also sends me a copy of Let Me Try for free...... I couldn't thank the guy enough...

I also purchased a copy  of The Shalimars - Stop and Take a Look at Yourself which plays perfectly for $3.98...  It was in a "pack" with 5 other random singles by Ringo Starr and The J Giels Band!

With a bit of hunting there are still bargains out there.....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!