Unknown Modern Soul 45 Have A Listen

Guest sigher the gutter snype

• Replies 19
  • Views 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A vision of Leonard Rossiter and Joan Collins came into my head when I listened to this. If I'm honest, it's rather cheesy, didn't do anything for me I'm afraid.

Roger

Social source share

A vision of Leonard Rossiter and Joan Collins came into my head when I listened to this. If I'm honest, it's rather cheesy, didn't do anything for me I'm afraid.

Roger

i did hear leonard had quite a soulful voice!!

thats joan on the sax...

Social source share

I did hear a rumour she used to blow well in the 70s . . . :yes:

yeah.... and when she let leonard spill his martini on her on the plane just so he could start

rubbing her buckets of sick... :yes:

Social source share

yes this one definately gets the thumbs down.

shame as the artist is a very nice chap...

maybe i could off a load to some elevator company :yes:

Social source share

bearsy you cant give them away as a freebie at kent soul clubs 1st anniversary :rolleyes:

around here the locals think the snake is a rare sort after tune so i could be onto a right little earner :thumbsup:

I thought Mr Mischief would like one for his xmas pressie as his dream is to be a Modern Soul dj :P

Social source share

around here the locals think the snake is a rare sort after tune so i could be onto a right little earner :rolleyes:..........the scooter boys down my way love it

I thought Mr Mischief would like one for his xmas pressie as his dream is to be a Modern Soul dj :thumbsup:.........he did a modern spot for me at the isle of wight all niter

he did well

Social source share

Ken there is one waiting for you on the door when you make the journey into deepest darkest Kent :thumbsup:

to be honest bearsy it sounds like ken singing....in the bath :rolleyes:

Social source share

around here the locals think the snake is a rare sort after tune so i could be onto a right little earner :thumbsup: ..........the scooter boys down my way love it

just got back from Hemsby scooter rally and when the snake was played you couldnt get on the dance floor as it was packed and overflowing onto the surrounding carpet area, they know what the like and they danced thier socks off.

I thought Mr Mischief would like one for his xmas pressie as his dream is to be a Modern Soul dj :lol: .........he did a modern spot for me at the isle of wight all niter

he did well

I read up on the post about the IOW and it sounded good and spoke to mischief about it and he said he really enjoyed his modern spot, and said to make it a must do next time.

BTW i personally think the tune on this thread is absolute shite and thats being kind :D

Bearsy

Social source share

I read up on the post about the IOW and it sounded good and spoke to mischief about it and he said he really enjoyed his modern spot, and said to make it a must do next time.

it was a great night....he played some nice stuff

BTW i personally think the tune on this thread is absolute shite and thats being kind :lol:

dont hold back...tell it how it is :thumbsup:

Bearsy

Social source share

BTW i personally think the tune on this thread is absolute shite and thats being kind :thumbsup:

OUCH.......!!!!

HEY IM NOT TO BOTHERED AS I WELL AND TRULY PASSED ON THEM

Social source share

BTW i personally think the tune on this thread is absolute shite and thats being kind :)

OUCH.......!!!!

HEY IM NOT TO BOTHERED AS I WELL AND TRULY PASSED ON THEM

i bet you never

i reckon you brought lots of copies :thumbsup:

and were hoping to make a killing

moldie

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!