OFFER WELCOME on 100 X 45’s Soul/funk/latin etc

Some very rare & top records here at seriousy LOW prices – across the board selection so please look through ‘til the end of the list – something for everyone here here!
Very fair prices - Grab yourself a bargain! Offers considered on multiple buys -

100 X 45’s Split into 4 sections
Soul/N Soul
Mod/Boogaloo/Jazz/Latin
Modern soul/Rage groove
Funk/X-over

Hope you find a want or new discovery in here!  PayPal payment as ‘friends & family’ or (you pay PayPal costs.) 

Crossed through text in red indicates 45 SOLD

Just dug out a few new  additions >> New Holidays - Maybe So Maybe No b/w If I Only Knew (Soulhawk green label) Strong VG+ £100 SOLD
Matrix / Run out (Side A Run out Etching): Soul hawk! 1008-A MABY-SO MABY NO Danny Sound Patterns dxm mastering Detroit's first!
Matrix / Run out (Side B Run out Etching): Soul hawk 1008-B IF I ONLY NEW Sound Pats dam mastering Detroit's first!

Sought after green label 45 in strong VG+ condition - It's rare to find this in such great condition, copies that turn up
tend to be VG- to fair - A VG copy with groove wear & label wear sold for a staggering £117 a few weeks ago from USA - So a really great price here!

George Benson ‎– My Woman's Good To Me / Jackie, All (A&M Records ‎– 1076-S, CTI Records ‎– 1076-S) Ex £25 Beautiful 45 - Usually sells for £50 - so a bargain here >>>>>

Tammi Terrell / Brenda Holloway - All I Do Is Think About You (Tamla 45 re-issue T42945) M £40
A Paul Weller favourite that he memorably compiled on the compilation ‘Lost & Found’ back to back with Northern soul DJ Keb Darge. This 45 has reached £100 in the past  -
very sought after - not hard to see why - Complete quality! Tammi Terrells version is the one for me - Killer
Maybe the most beautiful tune ever released by the great Tammi Terrell, which is saying something considering her immense output in such a short time .
This song made all the more tragic by her death at such a young age. Easily in my top five of the most soulful melancholy slow tempo deep soul tunes
I never tire of hearing it! A magical journey from start to finish. Do yourself a favour and have a listen

Initially Unreleased on 45, this was the first time it was pressed backed with a later version by Brenda Holloway – another fine vocalist
Essential + limited to 500 copies : Long deleted now

Soul/Northern Soul

1)  Jo Stance ‎– Hey Girl!/Instrumental (Ricky-Tick Records ‎– RT037) M- £55 Looks unplayed RARE NORTHERN XOVER SOUL MONSTER 45 thats highly sought after
Matrix / Runout: RT037-A Matrix / Runout: RT037-B

2) Darrell Banks ‎– Open The Door To Your Heart/Our Love (Is In The Pocket) (Stateside ‎– SS 536) VG+ £20 Sadly not the London issue!!!! It's still the same quality classic tracks so who really cares. This is the Mono stateside release as confirmed by the Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): 45 KR 4779-1 Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): 45 KR 4780-1
3) The Exciters ‎– Blowing Up My Mind!/ You Don’t Know What You’re Missing ('Till It’s Gone!) (RCA Victor ‎– 48-1035 MONO) Ex £50 CLASSIC NORTHERN SOUL DANCER,PLAYS OUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION -still loved by all dancers. MACHINE STAMPED ON THE DEAD WAX is JPK 11 8204 7S   

4) Jeff Dale ‎– A Suffering Pain/Our love will grow stronger (Atco Records ‎– 45-6405) Ex £25 TWO BEAUTIFUL SOULFUL MID TO UPBEAT DANCERS £65 + on other sites - absolute bargain!
5) Betty Harris ‎– Mean Man / What'd I Do Wrong (Sansu ‎– 478) VG+  £35

6) Manhattans - All I Need Is Your Love / Our Love Will Never Die (Carnival) VG+ £10

7) The Marvelettes ‎– I'll Keep Holding On / No Time For Tears (Tamla ‎– TAMLA 54116) VG+ £20 Classic at a great price! 

8) Yvonne Baker / Bobby Paris ‎– You Didn't Say A Word / Night Owl (London Records ‎– HLU 10553) Matrix / Runout (A): MSC 9888 Matrix / Runout (B): MSC 9553 Ex £10

9) The Amazers  ‎– Without A Warning/It's you for me (Thomas Record ‎– 45-1638) VG £10  plays great 2 top tracks arranged by Johnny Pate & produced by Curtis Mayfield - With that kind of input you can't really go far wrong! 

10) The Sapphires – The slow fizz/our love is everywhere (Probe) VG+ £10 More classic!

11) Benny Spellman : Fortune Teller / Lipstick Traces ( on a cigarette ) ( Minit Records 1962 ) VG+ £20 Classic Northern Soul / Mod floorpacker on Original US pressing 45 - Hard to find a decent copy - most are VG or below Bargain at £20! ON HOLD

12) Directory – Feel it in your bones/World & creation (Zodiac) 2nd issue    Z-2873-2 Ex £5.00   Big Spring's aging teen sensation Jay Thomas formed Directory in 1972 with the simple philosophy: "We can make every song a dance song." Generally reworking the day's top hits into dance numbers, in 1975 with backing from the owner of a rough local biker club, Directory hit Lubbock's Harold Franklin Studio to craft two of their own. The result- a solemn but danceable, "World and Creation," and an up-beat hip-shaker, "Feel It in Your Bones,"- poured out of car radios, making Directory, for a moment, local stars.

13) Edwin Starr ‎– Back Street/Instrumental (Ric-Tic Records ‎– RT-107) VG+ £5 Classic Northen soul 

14) Melba Moore / The Platters ‎– Magic Touch / Not My Girl (Musicor Records ‎– MU-2003) Released:1999 Ex £10 First legit reissue on 45 (Runout A-Side): MM 001A (Runout B-Side): MM 001B

15) Don Varner  ‎– Tear Stained Face / Mojo Mama  (Outta Sight ‎– OSV043) Ex £5 Hot and fast stomping NORTHERN SOUL dancer + light slower NORTHERN SOUL dancer with a beautiful deep piano. 

16)  Les Chansonettes – Don’t let him hurt you/Deeper (Shrine) Ex Repro £3

17) Jackie Wilson - Since You Showed Me How to Be Happy / The Who Who Song (Brunswick) VG+ £7.50 Label is faded a lot – Killer Wilson track

18) Shane Martin / Lynne Randell ‎– I Need You / Stranger in My Arms (Epic) £5 M Classy 2 sider RE

19) Now ‎– Lovin' You Is Easy / Land of Now (Now – NW101A) 1976 Ex Rare RE £5

20) Al Williams / The Royal Playboys ‎– I Am Nothing / Arabia (Goldmine Soul Supply ‎– GS043) 2 classic legit reissues mastered to perfection £5  

21) The Mirwood Orchestra / The Belles   ‎– Pretention / Don't Pretend (Soul Fox Records ‎– SF-1004) VG+ £5   Bargain here >>>>>

22) Third generation — mother nature/Love is gonna rain down on me (Prison soul) Mint £4  2nd issue release from Numero taken from the original master tapes with original Label artwork    A pensioned high school art teacher with a strong social conscience, Ellis Haraka applied for an opening at Georgia Industrial Institute in 1974, a minimum-security prison camp in Alto, Georgia, to teach remedial reading and GED preparation. After selling the warden on converting the art room into a rehearsal space and rescuing gear from a defunct music program, Haraka watched Georgia Industrial's band form spontaneously. Inmates Roderick Willis, Linwood Moore, Michael Cody, Eugene Bostic, Willie "Shoeshop Slim" Zackery, Kenny Rewis, Eddie McCluskey, and Rufus Amis thus formed The Third Generation, rehearsing regularly with Haraka through 1977, who then painstakingly arranged for a field trip to Atlanta's Precision Studios. "Love Is Gonna Rain Down On Me" b/w "Mother Nature" was issued with the group's own PRISON SOUL banner, and over the next few years the group disbanded naturally, as members completed their jail time and rejoined civilian life.

23)  The Holidays ‎– No Greater Love / Watch Out Girl (Golden World ‎– GW-47) Ex £4

24) Directory – Feel it in your bones/World & creation (Zodiac)2nd issue    Z-2873-2 Ex £5 Big Spring's aging teen sensation Jay Thomas formed Directory in 1972 with the simple philosophy: "We can make every song a dance song." Generally reworking the day's top hits into dance numbers, in 1975 with backing from the owner of a rough local biker club, Directory hit Lubbock's Harold Franklin Studio to craft two of their own. The result- a solemn but danceable, "World and Creation," and an up-beat hip-shaker, "Feel It In Your Bones,"- poured out of car radios, making Directory, for a moment, local stars.

25) Lenis Guess / The Church Street Gang ‎– Just Ask Me (SQPR 1002) VG £5 Orange label repro from 70’s which has been covered up - completely black now

26) Ronnie & Robyn ‎– Blow out the Candle, Sidra's Theme (Instrumental) (Sidra Records ‎– S-900) VG £5  Classic 60's Detroit/Northern Soul dancer. This is the US Sidra boot (Pink Label made in Vinyl) from the early 70's

27)  The Exciters ‎– Do-Wah-Diddy / If Love Came Your Way (United Artists Records ‎– UA 662) £5   Original / Vintage U.S. Pressing  

28) The Intrigues - In a Moment/Scotchman rock - London VG+ £5

29) Cavaliers- Hold to My Baby/ooh it hurts me (Outta Sight ‎– OSV062) M £5 

Mod/Boogaloo/Jazz/Latin

1) Googie René ‎– Firebird / Keep The Soul Baby (New Bag ‎– N-102) Ex £100 Very rare soul 2 sider instrumental as comped by Keb Darge - Very hard to find in this condition. £200 on other sites!
2)  Pete Rodriguez ‎– I Like It Like That/Micaela (Mag ‎– MG 2415) VG+ £35 Classic party starter - Rare Peruvian pressing from 1967 - Absolute bargain of the list - when they do turn up these are usually trashed !  ON HOLD
3) Hector Rivera ‎– I Want A Chance For Romance Vocal/Instro (Soulful Torino Records ‎– STR001) Ex £20 Sought after 45 that sells for £55 on other sites - Mastered loud and detailed.
4) THE TORQUES Bumpin / Mercy Mercy (Lemco) Ex £25 Hard hitting funk 45. Rare one! 
5) THE HIGHLIGHTERS - Chitlin pot part 1 / 2 (More B records - Press : US 1965) VG+ £20  Totally unknown Mod Jazz Organ Funk 45 private pressing Rare find.. great early instumental organ funk track. B side has a funky vocal track that is different from part 1.
£63 elsewhere
6)  Root & Jenny Jackson ‎– Save Me / If I Didn't Love You (Beacon ‎– BEA 164) Ex £30 For me the best version of 'Save me' It'd be a bargain at £100 let alone £30 - a steal!
7) Googie Rene Combo ‎– Smokey Joe's La La / Needing You (Class ‎– C 1517) VG+ £20 Classic party 45 - Huge sound !
Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, etched): C-1517-A 9805-A1 RP Δ59648
Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, etched): TR-1006 9806-II B RP Δ60004 ON HOLD

8) George Young And The Youngsters ‎– Mechanic From Hamtramck/Johnny B. Goode (Pacesetter ‎– 4002) VG+ £20 Killer slice of Soul mod Jazz often slept on in this category due to the inclusion of a chuck berry B-side
9) Lorez Alexandria ‎– Baltimore Oriole / Mother Earth (Argo Records ‎– 5432) £20 £55 elsewhere
10) Johnny Jones & the King Casuals - Soul Poppin' / Blues for Brothers (Brunswick 55376) VG+ £10
11) George Young And The Youngsters ‎– Mechanic From Hamtramck/Johnny B. Goode (Pacesetter ‎– 4002) VG+ £20 Killer slice of Soul mod Jazz often slept on in this category due to the inclusion of a chuck berry B-side
12) Richard ‘Groove’ Holmes – Soul power/Gimme little Sign (Prestige) Ex £7.50 Mod jazz classic – always thought Prestige was the funkier label than blue note!
13) Jimmy McGriff ‎– The Worm / Keep Loose (Solid State Records SD 2524) VG+  £5 Classic Mod Jazz spin with that famous cowbell drum opening - Cool 45
14) Byrdie Green / Kent Schneider ‎– Return Of the Prodigal Son / the Church Is Within Us, O Lord (Jazzman ‎– JM.027) Ex £5 2 killers on one 45 - £30 on other sites 
15) James Brown And The Famous Flames ‎– Here I Go/Shhhhhhhh (For A Little While)  (King Records 45-6164 Blue Label) VG+ £5
16) Don Fardon – The dreaming room/Indian reservation (Crescendo) VG+ £5 Another slept on cool as a jazz cat mod tune – again you’ll be hard pressed to spend £5 in a better way!  
17) Manny Corchado - Pow Wow/Chicken & Booze (Jazzman) Ex £5 Top notch latin double sider - have a listen
18) Iris Bell trio – Baby You’ve got soul/Something else  (Tramp) Ex £7.50  The Iris Bell Trio was originally from Charleston, WV and consisted of Iris Bell, Dick Pierson, and Butch Miles. In their seven years of existence the trio recorded two 45RPM singles and one full length album. This is their debut release and what a smokin' monster it is. Mod Jazz finery at its best !!!  
19) Wee Willie Denson  ‎– Strange things are happening /that's all I want from you (May ‎– MY-144) VG+ £5 Cool Mod psyche R&B here – Sold for $100 on popsike – bargain here
20) Billy (Sugar Ray) Garner* / Buddy Conner ‎– I Got Some / Half Way Loving (Fryers ‎– fry.004) Ex £5 Legit reissue of 2 killer tracks that would cost you well into the hundreds to own on OG Side A copyright owned by Ace Records Ltd (p) 1971 Ace Records Ltd. From Dave Hamilton's Detroit Funk CDBGPD 17 Rockin' Music
Side B copyright owned by Fantasy, Inc (p) 1966 Fantasy, Inc. Licensed from Ace Records Ltd. Taken from the Kent CD "Moaning, Groaning, Crying; A Galaxy Of Soul And R&B" (CDKEND 236) Burlington Music Co Ltd
21) Train Up Featuring  F. Sortino* &  A. Farrington*  ‎– What Is Wrong With Grooving / In The Name Of Love (Dejavu ‎– djv 40003) M £5 2 Killer covers of Mod jazz classics on one 45
22) Bobby Valentin - Use It Before You Lose It/Geronimo (Jazzman) Ex £5 Killer 2 sided classic latin monster on perfect 45 format - Bargain
23) Tito Puente - Black Brothers/Hit the bongo (Jazzman) Ex £5 Killer 2 sided classic latin monster on perfect 45 format - Bargain
24) The Young Holt Trio: Wack Wack / this little light of mine (Brunswick 1967) Ex £5 Classic killer mod jazz dancer. A monster dancefloor favourite (compiled by Gilles Peterson on the legendary JAZZ JUICE compilations back in the 1980's and on the Kent compilation “ It’s Torture “) by the ex-Ramsey Lewis trio members! Ring wear on the label Original US 45

Modern soul/Rare groove

1)The Prophets Of Peace ‎– The Max / You Can Be Maxx Records (2nd issue) £5 Superb soul/funk track that smashes any dancefloor
2) José Feliciano ‎– Golden Lady/Virgo (RCA Victor Spain ‎– PB-10094) with pic sleeve Ex/Ex £30 The 'Version' of the Stevie Wonder classic Very rare on 45 and especially cool with pic sleeve which this 45 comes with, Fair price - Usually a £60 + 45 SOLD
3) Cardell Funk Machine - Shoot your shot/It's all over (PPU) Ex £5  Two tracks ranging from funk to steppers soul. Recorded in Donald Burnside's studio when Cardell was only 19. £30 elsewhere
4) Universal Mind - Reach out for me Mono/Stereo White label promo (Red coach) Ex £7.50 great version
5) The Fabulous Fugitives and Their Review* Featuring Michael Sharkey ‎– What the World Needs/You made me cry (Cultures Of Soul Records ‎– COS 004) Ex £5 2 monster modern/funk sides!!!
6) Pleasure ‎– Ghettos of the Mind/I'm mad (Fantasy ‎– F-774) VG+ £7.50 Killer groove – bargain! 
7) Pure Funk - Get Away / Nothing Left Is Real (Alexis Records ‎– ALX-2010) M £7.50 Monster repress OG is £500 45 – quality reprint 
8) Ronnie Keaton / Maggie Thrett ‎– Going down for the Last Time / Soupy (Galaxy Sound Co. ‎– GSC 45 02) M £7.50 2 very rare funk killers on one 45
9) The Stony island band - Stony island band/Same (Glades) Ex White label promo £7.50 Top drawer party starter at silly price!
10) Honey Cone – If I can’t fly/Woman can’t live by bread alone (Hot Wax) Ex £7.50 Killer 45  Slick soul at its best!  ON HOLD
11) Five Stairsteps & Cubie ‎– Don't Change Your Love / New Dance Craze (Curtom ‎– CR 1931) £5    Early USA Original Pressing
12) The Summits – Let me love you again/ It takes two (DC International) Ex £7.50 This terrific female soul two-fer was recorded right here in my neck of the woods... in Silver Spring, MD! The A side has a Philly soul feel to it, and the B side (which by the way is not the Marvin Gaye-Kim Weston duet) is a terrific dance number that's been very popular in the Northern Soul scene.
13) Big Apple Band B.A.B. /  Pinch Of Perfection  ‎– Party & Get On Down / All That's Left Is Memories (Pluto) Ex £7 Save yourself £800 on this loud reissue repressed from the master tapes & long deleted!

Funk/X-over
1) The Quantic Soul Orchestra ‎– Pushin' On (Tru Thoughts ‎– TRU7 051) EX £10 Quality funk from 14 years ago - due a revival
2) Soul Toranadoes - Hot pants breakdown/Boot's groove (Magic city) VG+ £45 Original first press. Utterly fantastic Hammond funk. Easily one of the best examples ever recorded. A true classic!
3) JOHNSON, JESSE - Kickin´ The Habit/ Chocolate Fudge Express - Down The Line - Turf Records - New York NY - 1972 £7
4) T.J & The Group – Reddy Freddy/ Blues for the B’s (M&M) (M-) £7.50 long deleted lookalike repro. Bolshy, swagggering boogaloo banger. Old Keb Darge deep funk spin 
5) Ernie And The Top Notes, Inc. ‎– Dap Walk / Things Are Better (Fordom Recording Co. ‎– FR 105) 2nd issue £30 Classic New Orleans syncopated funk classic

6) Naomi Davis & the knights of the forty first street - Forty First Street Breakdowne/Catapult (by the Knights of Forty First Street) (Desco 1014) Ex £45 almost like new, record plays great. Very rare 45 on the now famous Desco label, the label that kinda started the soul & funk revival in the late 90's, with Soul Fire, Daptone, Truth & Soul (amongst others) following in their foot steps. Sharon Jones made her first recordings
(three 45's) for the label. Other artists that recorded for Desco include Lee Fields, Joseph Henry, Naomi Davis (who made gospel recordings for Daptone as Naomi Shelton), the Sugarman Three and others.
This 45 features one of the best Desco tracks (IMO): the funky "Forty First Street Breakdowne" by the great Naomi Davis (Naomi Shelton). The B-side is an instrumental version of the A-side, called "Catapult". Both sides produced by
Gabriel Roth and Phillipe Lehman, the gentlemen that started it all...

7) Willie And The Mighty Magnificents* ‎– Funky (8) Corners pt 1/pt 2 (All Platinum ‎– PL 2309) NM £35 Matrix / Runout (Side A): 127GM SR Matrix / Runout (Side B): 128GM SR ON HOLD
8) Tickled Pink ‎– Reach Out (And Give Me Your Hand) (Pink Knip ‎– 103141) Lookalike 2nd issue Ex £7.50 
9) Monica ‎– I Don't Know Nothing Else To Tell You, But I Love You / Won't You Come Back Toxsan Records ‎– 102 EX £20 Original US pressing on Toxsan - 102  Plays Excellent - Retains a Full Gloss sheen, Nice loud crisp sound on playback.
10) Lyn Collins ‎– Think (About It) / Ain't No Sunshine (People PE 608, People 2066 215) VG+ £12 The template for classic sister funk! 

11)  Soul Dynamics ‎– Stay In The Groove pt 1/pt 2 (Wand WND-11229) M £10 2nd issue of a very rare funk 45
12) Arlene Brown And  Lee "Shot" Williams*/  Arlene Brown*  ‎– Impeach Me Baby / You're Gonna Miss Me  (Dynamite Records ‎– 8664) Ex £12.50 Superb RARE original BLUES FUNK 45!!!  Not available on any re-release! £100 elsehere  Grab a bargain
13) Black Fur – Feel the shock/ When we get together (Bar Tone) 2nd issue  M £5 Mega Rare On Original - Laid Back 70s Group b/w Powerful Funk  As comped by Keb Darge on Legendary deep funk 3
14) Bobby Williams – Funky super fly pt 1/pt 2  (MTVH) VG+ £7
15) Samson & Delilah ‎– Will You Be Ready? / Woman (ABC Records ‎– 45-10954) VG+ £7.50 Killer slept on 2 sided rare grooves - Listen >>>>
16) Myra Barnes ‎– The Message from the Soul Sisters pt 1 & 2 King Records 45-6334 VG-VG+ plays great £12.50 
17) Detroit Sex Machines "Rap it together/the funky crawl" Soul Track/Soul Fire (long out of print reissue) Ex £5 Save yourself a couple of grand! 
18) Fantastic Epic's‎– Fun And Funk part 2/part 3 (Tories T-1001) VG+ £5
19) Alice Clark ‎– Don't You Care / Never Did I Stop Loving You (Acid Jazz ‎– AJX171S) Ex £7.50 - Sought after double sider of X-over soul perfection 
20) Stringfellow - Grooving Is Easy/Poor fool (Treesong) M £7.50 Seattle 1972 Treesong Reissue EX Funky dancer!
21) Billy Sugar ‎– Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin' On Me) part 1/part2 (Fast Track ‎– FT 2501)VG+ £5  Tired of all that ‘northern’ soul – try some ‘southern’  - Just as good!  
22) Morning After – Hey Girl / Disco – Tick (Reward Records) M £5 Rare lookalike RE Great slow to mid-temp Soul side, with a frantic Disco flip, nice Crossover sound…www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9_0c--79K0
23) Julius Brockington & the magic force – This feeling (freedom) part 1/part 2 (Burma) Ex £15  
24) Bus People express ‎– Augusta Georgia (Here I Come) / South Carolina (Hot pie & Candy ‎– DAP-1069/Daptone Records ‎– DAP-1069) M £5 Poets of Rhythm release, under one of their numerous aliases RE of a very rare OG £100+ 45
25) The Herb Johnson Settlement ‎– Damph F'Aint/Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (Toxsan Records ‎– 106) lookalike Re £5 Impossible to find deep funk repress. Seen this RE go for £40 recently – Bargain for a killer tune!
26) Billy Ball & The Upsetters ‎– Popcorn '69 / Sissy Walk (Apollo (4) ‎– 90833) RE M £5 Rare Re of a £500 Deep funk classic
27) Willard Burton & the funk four – Funky in here/every beat of my heart (Capitol) Ex £10 A total bargain – Textbook funk!
28) Christine Adams - Loneliness Is Always Around/Mr Soul brother (CYCLONE) Ex £12.50
29) Baby Huey & the Babysitters ‎– Mighty Mighty Children Pt. 1/Pt 2 (Radio Active Gold ‎– RD 97) VG+ £5 Curtis Mayfield produced excellence!
30) Foster Sylvers: Title: So Close/ Misdemeanour (Pride) VG+ £5
31) Abraham And The Metronomes* /  Illinois Connection  ‎– Party / Po' Boy's Dream  (Funk45 ‎– FUNK45.020) Ex £5 Legit reissue of a £1000 OG  
32) The Chefs  ‎– Mr. Machine parts 1 & 2 (FUNK45.003) Ex £5 This thing is a funk monster and the OG is about as rare as it gets.£1000+  
33) Soul explosions - love is the answer / barnyard pimp - Tramp TR 115 Ex £5
Two track soul 45 by this obscure band, consisting of soldiers, stationed in Germany in the seventies. These tracks were once recorded on a small German label from that time, and now available again!

34) James Brown – The Drunk /A Man Has To Go Back To the Crossroads (Bethlehem) VG+ £5
35) Thunder, Lightning & Rain ‎– Super Funky pt 1/pt 2 (Vox Pop 45's ‎– N1/4 02) £5   superb sounding funk reissue – save yourself a few hundred quid!
Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source