Greg Belson European Club & Radio DJ Tour 2017

I'm excited to announce my European Club & Radio Tour DJ Dates for 2017. Hopefully I'll be settlin' in to a spot near you, so check out the dates on the flyer. It all starts off in Paris France with the JAW Family, then onto Italy before the 10th Anniversary party of the Block 9 crew at Glastonbury Festival. There's some amazing Weekenders going on over the coming months including Manchester, Deep Cliffs in Portugal and the inaugural Hook n Sling Funk event in London Town. Festivals other than Glasto include Boardmasters with 45 Live and the Trash Manor stage at Beat-Herder. Lookin' forward to seeing some friendly faces in Berlin this year as well as all over the UK. Bring out yourselves for some serious soulin'!

Tour flyer 2017.jpg

Edited by Greg Belson
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Here's a taster of what to expect over the next few months during my tour dates....this is from the more modern side of the playbox....it all kicks off on 9th June @ Bottle at L'Entree des Artistes Pigalle in Paris France, where the order of the day will be this kinda sound. From June til September, hope to see ya on a dancefloor near you! 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!