Playlist - Cantley Doncaster 27 May 2017

Thanks Fred Im a Donny lad so was interested to know where venue was.See your point now about the pre Northern Soul tag era :thumbup:.

Some loverley British originals there mate.Got a couple of them myself.Always enjoy your playlists

Patto

Social source share

Thanks for that....sometimes DJ's get 'caught up' in the 'same old same old' playlists trying to please a dancefloor with so called classics and as it was the first time I had DJ'd in Donny since the early 70's, wanted to play my old Attic tunes. I only ever play originals and try to play 'something different'.

Doubt I'll play there again, but enjoyed it, a nice venue.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Edy, were you there that night Baileys got shut down about 2.30 in morning, all kicked out onto the streets ? Remember Necko, Pearsy, Crabby, Willie and myself been there, I think you was, but memory fading now.  :D

Social source share

12 hours ago, tomangoes said:

First went to the YMCA? Got turned away, and ended up on Donny station next to Necko in the waiting room.

Happy days!

Ed

I thought you was there, we ended up kipping in an old church that had been opened as a drop in centre.  

Social source share

Guest Shufflin

I would never leave the floor if that set was played, thanks for posting the pics, appreciated, wish more people did the same

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!