Soulnights@bridgwater 25th November

Guest stax'a'soul

Guest stax'a'soul

'SOULNIGHTS @ BRIDGWATER' sat 25th november.

DANCE FLOOR FRIENDLY QUALITY NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN..THE LAST ONE OF 2006!

JOINING RESIDENTS PETE LYSTER & JASON BESSANT THIS MONTH ARE GUESTS 'SEAN CHAPMAN,STEVE GODFREY & PHIL ROCKEY'

FROM 7.30 £5 otd.BRIDGWATER SPORTS & SOCIAL CLUB,BATH ROAD,BRIDGWATER,SOMERSET.

"SUPERB VENUE,HUGE DANCEFLOOR,SECURE PARKING & CHEAP BAR"

INFO PETE - 01278 671811.

STEVE :yes:

• Replies 11
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

'SOULNIGHTS @ BRIDGWATER' sat 25th november.

DANCE FLOOR FRIENDLY QUALITY NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN..THE LAST ONE OF 2006!

JOINING RESIDENTS PETE LYSTER & JASON BESSANT THIS MONTH ARE GUESTS 'SEAN CHAPMAN,STEVE GODFREY & PHIL ROCKEY'

FROM 7.30 £5 otd.BRIDGWATER SPORTS & SOCIAL CLUB,BATH ROAD,BRIDGWATER,SOMERSET.

"SUPERB VENUE,HUGE DANCEFLOOR,SECURE PARKING & CHEAP BAR"

INFO PETE - 01278 671811.

STEVE :yes:

who's this Godfrey bloke then? :thumbsup:

Guest stax'a'soul

You know you can always rely on me Steve :wicked: ...looking forward to this...see ya there :unsure:

nice one linds,great too know you will be comin' over :elvis:

see ya on the 25th!

STEVE thumbsup.gif

You know you can always rely on me Steve :lol: ...looking forward to this...see ya there :yes:
:) hi lindsay it be good to see you again at bridgwater :shhh: should be a good night who are you comeing with you this time .steves boy comeing this time

. he have not been for a long time i know he cant wait to dance again

see you soon

:) kerry

:) hi lindsay it be good to see you again at bridgwater :shhh: should be a good night who are you comeing with you this time .steves boy comeing this time

. he have not been for a long time i know he cant wait to dance again

see you soon

:) kerry

Hallo Kerry..nice to see you on here :lol:

Looks like may be just me this time as Karen tied up with family stuff....really looking forward to it....gonna be a good night cept for that dodgy Chapman man (just kidding Sean :yes: )

Guest matt tees

Hallo Kerry..nice to see you on here smile.gif

Looks like may be just me this time as Karen tied up with family stuff....really looking forward to it....gonna be a good night cept for that dodgy Chapman man (just kidding Sean :D )

Linsay I don't know what mean oh how dare you, i am deeply upset. CUM ON gonna be a Good one. bridgewater is always a first class night well worth a visit, excellentvenue superb dance floor and you will not be disappointed.

Linsay I don't know what mean oh how dare you, i am deeply upset. CUM ON gonna be a Good one. bridgewater is always a first class night well worth a visit, excellentvenue superb dance floor and you will not be disappointed.

:yes: Looking forward to heckling you Mr Chapman....gotta agree fabulous night out with friendly folks

Hannah will be travelling down with Mr Motown Jason B,im in London working again.. would love to be at Bridgewater hearing Pete play his Fortson & Scott,Mr Motown play some gorgeous Gordy,C'MON Sean whipping the crowd into a frenzy,Steve and Phil guesting,gonna b a good'un,have a great night,hopefully make the next Bridgewater :lol: nick