100 Club Anniversary singles

Selling off what's left of my 100 Club Anniversary singles.  Postage is £2.50 recorded for up to three records in the UK. Overseas I'll quote you. Payment by Paypal as gift if possible. PM to reserve and thanks for looking...

All records at least EX (most unplayed) with clean labels

6T6 Fabulous Impacts - Baby I Want You/ The Hamptons - No No No Not My Girl £50 SOLD

6T7 Carla Thomas - I'll Never Stop Loving You/Prophets Band - Peaches Baby £150 HOLD

6T9 Teardrops - Here Comes Loneliness/ Chubby Checker - You Can't Lose Something £30

6T13 Lorraine Chandler - You Only Live Twice/Metros - My Imagination £85

6T15 Judy Clay - Since You Came Along/Johnnie Taylor - Please Let Me In £40

6T16 Junior McCants - Try Me For Your New Love/Garland Green - Come Through Me £80 SOLD

6T17 Mill Evans - Ain't You Glad/Millionaires - I'm The One Who Loves You £80

6T18 M&M and the Peanuts - Can't Say No/Charmaines - I Idolize you £80

6T19 Debra Johnson - To Get Love You Got To Bring Love/Diplomats - I Really Love You £75

6T20 Magicians - Faith and Understanding/Wee Willie Walker - I Don't Want To Take A Chance £80 SOLD

6T21 Devonnes - Doin' The Gittin' Up/Mayberry Movement - I See HIm Making Love To You £85

6T22 Gigi and the Charmaines -I Don't Wanna Lose Him/Mysteries - Too Late Now £120

6T25 Jackie Day - Get To Steppin'/Larry Banks and Jaibi - My Life Is No Better £60

6T27 Quotations - I Wanna Thank You/George Soule - Midnight Affair £75

6T28 Billy & Clyde - A World Of My Own/September Jones - Stuttering Sam £75

6T29 Cavaliers - We Go Together/ Tokays - A State Of Mind £50

6T30 June Jackson and the Jackaels - Port Of Happiness/September Jones - You Better Know Why £40

6T31 Nancy Wilcox - More Than A Memory/Fox Fire feat Johnny Adams - A Star In The Ghetto £30 HOLD

Ends

Edited by baudrillard
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now